A Swimsuit Divides the Eyeline between Top and Bottom!!

It was A Hot Summer day in New Tokyo as You, Kuroko, and Miska were at School Hanging outside at A Deck, Taking in Some fruity sweet drinks, as Kuroko tried some of Her Perverted Tactics again because God she is thirsty!

Kuroko: So Hot weather Today Huh? I hope you both put on some Sunscreen As I did.

Misaka: What?

Y/n: We... We didn't put on any Sunscreen?

Misaka: WHAT!? That's Terrible! I don't want your Porcelain skins to be ruined with all of those freckles caused by Those Terrible UV Rays! I'll Make sure to put sunscreen all over both of your Bodies! I'll Start with Sissy~!!

She then Grabbed A Bottle of Sunscreen Lotion and was trying to apply it all over Misaka's Body and she's trying to stop her!

Misaka: Hey! Hey, stop it! Kuroko stop it! This isn't helping!

Kuroko: Come on Sissy, You need your Skin Protected~!

You were about to Jump In, and Pull Koruko Away at the risk of you getting perved on yourself, but then you heard someone clear their throat making all three of you turn to them!

Y/n: Oh Hey Maaya-Chan, and Wannai-Chan too.

Maaya: Hey Guys!

Wannai: We Have An Important question to ask you.

Left To Right: Maaya And Wannai (They are part of the school's Swim Club/ They are some pretty chill Gals but can be easily flustered/ Tends to have tons of Swim club knowledge that they are willing to share/ Both Can control Water, and are Espers...

Left To Right: Maaya And Wannai (They are part of the school's Swim Club/ They are some pretty chill Gals but can be easily flustered/ Tends to have tons of Swim club knowledge that they are willing to share/ Both Can control Water, and are Espers, and Maaya can also control the Buoyancy of things)

Misaka: Sure, what is it?

Timeskip!

Misaka: You want us to do what!?

Wannai: We are asking if you three want to help us with A Swimsuit photo Shoot. It's Basically A Swim club thing, but Everyone else is too busy to do so.

Y/n: Why Me I'm A Dude?

Maaya: The said they needed A Guy, so they can spread to other demographics, and You seem like A Perfect fit, I mean You're young, and Handsome, with rock hard abs, and-