The Tsundere and the Queen Bee!!

It was A Normal day at School, as you were Just walking in Between Classes, with Math, when you could hear Music coming from Upstairs!

Y/n: "Huh? What in the Hell is That?"

Math: "Must be Nonon, and The Music Club practicing Their Music. We should get to class."

Y/n: "Right."

You then got into Class, and the Music continued for the next Hour and A Half, as class Just continued despite the noise, and it continued until the two of you left class, and the Music finally stopped!

Math: "Oh Great, It Now stops!!" >:(

Y/n: "Oh Great!"

You then took One of your swords and began Poking the ceiling trying to get the Band Leaders' attention!

Y/n: "Hey, You Flatchested, Loli, Psycho, Tsundere, Bi-Atch! Why don't you Play your Music, when we're in Class!? Huh!?"

Just then All noise stopped from above, and the sounds of angry footsteps and the Slamming of A Door was then followed by the running of stairs, and soon the sound of Another door slamming open echoed across the busy halls, and everyone got in the way of the angry Pink Fireball, that was marching to you!

Nonon: "Alright, which one of you two Chuckleheads Just said that to me!?"

Nonon Jakuzure (Member of the Elite 4 and One of Lady Satsuki's right-hand people!/ She leads the Schoo Band/ and is A 5 Star Goku Uniform user!)

Y/n: "That would be me Bi-atch."

Nonon: "Don't you know who I am!? I am Nonon Jakuzure, and I shall Beautifully, Gracefully, and Respectfully whip you into Ship!"

Y/n: "Nonon. It's me. Y/n. I have beaten your ass Before, I can do it again. I Mean Ryuko did the main brunt of the work, but I at least helped when Needed. Besides, We all know you have A Crush on me."

Nonon then Began to Blush bright pink as she yelled!

Nonon: "I-I DO NOT! BAKA! STUPID BAKA! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

Y/n: "No. I think I like my Sight. Besides Hows the weather down there? Quite Lovely I Believe."

Nonon: "BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!"

Math: "Hey dude do you want me, to use my Kamui technique on her?"

Y/n: "Nah, I got this Math."

You then turned to Nonon, as she was angrily stamping her foot!

Y/n: "Look Nonon, Just calm down and I can get you an Icecream. Call it A Date."

Nonon: "SHUT UP BAKA!"