Seducing the Chimera!!/ The Magical Railgun!!

Thanks to Kazuma's (not so) Master Plan Sylvia had fused together with the Mage killer and had now become A 50 foot, Snake Like Chimera Monster, Known as Mage killer Sylvia, was now Attacking and destroying the crimson Village, and Megumin and Yunyun were Just trying to evacuate everyone, as you took long poignant sips of Your cola Just watching!

Issei: "DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Y/n: "Isn't Kazuma the hero? Shouldn't he be doing this?"

Issei: "Well... He's kinda running away right now."

Y/n: "Heh, Bring him in here, and We'll talk."

Issei then quickly brought Kazuma and brought him to you as You smiled!

Y/n: "Hey, Kazuma how's my favorite Hero?"

Kazuma: "Dude, you need to stop her and quick!"

Y/n: "Now who is the hero who Sylvia said would stop her? Not Me, you."

Kazuma: "Fine, You're the better hero! You're the hero whose gonna stop her! Just Please save us All!"

Y/n: "I Knew it. Hold my Cola, I'm stopping her."

Suddenly Komekko ran up to you and began pulling on your Jacket!

Komekko: "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n! I wanna help too!"

Y/n: "Sorry Komekko but this is too dangerous for you."

Komekko then Pouted as she spoke up again!

Komekko: "But I wanna Help!"

Y/n: "Look Help the others find A Weapon that Can stop her, while I try to reason with her."

Kazuma: "What!?"

Y/n: "From what I heard, there's A Railgun to speak around these parts, so guys find it, and I'll try to reason with her! If this Fails, I'll give you the signal to fire."

Kazuma: "Right!"

You then ran off to MK Sylvia, as Kazuma and Issei realized something!

Issei: "WAIT, WHAT'S THE SIGNAL!?"

You then ran towards Sylvia who was Smashing A Bunch of Buildings while ranting around like A Girl who Just got stood up on A Tinder date, and you instantly knew this wasn't her first rodeo!

Y/n: 'This Poor, Poor Creature.'

Sylvia: "THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR TRYING TO FINDING LOVE! *SMASH* THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR THINKING I DESERVE LOVE! *SMASH* THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR TRUSTING MEN! THOSE PIGS! *SMASH* THIS IS FOR BEING BORN WITH A GODDAMN-!"

Y/n: "Excuse me, Ma'am?"

Sylvia: "What Is it?! I'm Busy destroying the world here!"

Y/n: "Sylvia right?"

Sylvia: "Yes!"

Y/n: "Something Tells me this isn't your first time right?"

Sylvia: "WELL I- Sigh. Right. I've been rejected so many times, I can't even count them."

Y/n: "Wanna Hetap?"

Sylvia: "A What?"

Y/n: "A Sugary Drink."

Sylvia: "Sure."

You then tossed her A Hetap, as she began to try not to weep!

Y/n: "You Okay?"

Sylvia: "No."

Y/n: "Wanna talk about it?"

Sylvia: "Why would I talk about it to A Pig like you!?"