Kobayashi's Dragon Maid!!

It was A Normal day at the L/n Household, Or as Normal as it can get with A Teen God living with his Harem of girls, and Kinue was on the phone with someone as you passed by to get some water, and you overheard her Talking to an old family friend!

Kinue: "Oh really Koba? I mean Yeah Tohru may be A Dragon but she has feelings. Why don't you bring her over? I can help solve this. I have A Few calls to Make."

She then Hung up her phone, as you walked over!

Y/n: "Hey Mom, Talking to Kobayashi."

Kinue: "Yeah, and if you can remember, she is dealing with Three Dragons as of Late, so She's had her hands full. I Plan to invite her over so she can relax."

Y/n: "Okay, but don't try anything, I know how you are."

Kinue: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "I Know you want More Grandbabies or whatever."

Kinue: "Okay, you got me there."

Later!

It was now the Afternoon, and You, Ren, and Ran, and Kinue, and Your Father Andrew were all Lined up in front of the front door, ready to greet the Guests!

Kinue: 'Okay, is everyone ready!"

Y/n: "Yes Mom, I even kept all of the girls upstairs so they won't destroy anything. especially Miia, because I swear she'll try to squeeze at least one of them to Death. I swear she's part Boa Constrictor!"

Kinue: "Great!"

Ding-Dong!

Kinue then quickly opened the door, and Hugged the Visitor!

Kinue: "Koba! Hi! How long has it been?"

Kobayashi: "About A Week I believe, Been swamped with work. I brought some Sake."

Kobayashi (Kinue's old College friend/ A Salary worker/ Very Bland and Dry except when drunk she's the exact Opposite/ Lives with Three Dragons beginning when she saves Tohru's Life)

Y/n: "Hey Koba!"

Just then you were Tackled to the ground by A Cannonball of A Figure and it was revealed to be The Titular Dragon Maid!

Tohru: "Hiya Y/n!! Hello, Inferior Humans related to Y/n."

"