Y/n Vs Medaka II!!/ Najimi Captured!!

You were continuing to Battle Medaka, As she was being Brainwashed by Najimi, and forced into her doing, and you two kept on Battling it out, as it was destroying the entire Flask Plan Building, as Najimi could only watch in Interest!

Fue: "Miss, are you sure, it's A Good Idea to leave them here Like this? I mean their destroying everything."

Najimi: "Don't worry about it, Medaka will win, and if not, I can still take him out."

Y/n: "Gum-Gum Jet Culivern!!"

You then Fired your fist, and Medaka Quickly dodged it, and smiles sadistically!

Medaka: "Ha, It Looks like you miss- GAH!!"

It then hit her in the back of the head as you frowned!

Y/n: "I Hate to do this to You Medaka, But If I have to snap you out of it, then I will even beat the shit out of you, to do it! I'm sorry Medaka but you give me No Choice! You hear me! No Choice!"

Kujira and Maguro watched on in Horror as they knew what Kind of power Y/n is Carrying, and how he can deploy that to Beating up Medaka!

Maguro: "He's Not thinking of-!"

Kujira: "I think he is."

Y/n: "Haaaaaaaa!! Gum-Gum... Culivern Jet Gattling!!!"

He then Began taking both of his Arms and began to stretch them all over the Place just bouncing them around, with both of them gaining incredible speed, as they bounced around faster, and Faster, Faster, Faster, Faster, and Faster until they Began moving so Fast, they began Punching Medaka all over the Place repeatedly, as Blood was coming out of her Mouth, and her Body became all Battered and Bruised all over, and she finally snapped out of it, as she landed on the ground, coming back to as she was coughing up Blood!

Y/n: "MEDAKA! ARE YOU OKAY!?"

Medaka: "Y-Y/n..."

Y/n: "Medaka how many fingers am I holding up?"

He was holding up 6 Fingers!

Medaka: "B?"

Maguro: "Great Job Medaka! That was my exact same Answer too!"

Y/n,Kujima, And Urshi All Literally Facepalm, as you then Got up, and Walked towards Najimi, and she got up as well!

Najimi: "Hahahahaha!! Foolish Y/n!! You can never beat me as I am-"

Y/n: "Fire-Iron Dragon Punch!!"

You then punched her in the face before doing Hand signs!

Y/n: "Wood-Cage Jutsu!!"

You then Trapped her in A Cage of Wood, as Najimi was trapped inside, and Fue and Harigane were terrifed as you were raditating A Bright Blue Aura, and Glowing red eyes, as you then turned to the two of them!

Y/n: "You going to surrender now? Or else Face Demis."

Fue/Harigane: "Y-Y-Yes, Sir!"

Y/n: "Good. Now Get in the Cage!!! The Students council has A Few things to deal with."

Fue/Harigane: "Y-Y-Yes, Sir!"

You then got them into Cage, and You quicky released the other Student council Members from their Bindings as you used your Float-Float Fruit powers to lift them off of the ground, as you then Turned to Your three Aliies!

Y/n: "Guys I expect you to Take Najimi up to the Student council room. I shall get the Chains for her there."

Magiro: "U-Um, Y/n W-What are you going to do to her exactly?"

Y/n: "I'm Just Gonna Question Her. Guys I can't be that Demented right? Well see Ya."

You then walked upstairs to get the other girls you had beaten along the way, as they were all left with an Uncouncious Najimi in A Woodejn Cage!