Hot Superhero Moms!!

It was Another Day at school and After You and Izuku had Defeated Hearts as F/n, you had decided to Take A Break from Superhero work for A While even though All for One would keep showing up with Terrible Misdeeds which never prompt you to stop watching Movies in Your Pajama's Which Tended to piss the Masked man off even though he never shows it!

You were still Hanging out in your Pajama and were Watching A Popular Movie from the late 1960s!

Y/n: "Holy Crap Django is A Badass! But I do wonder why you would keep it in A Coffin of all things? Eh, I suppose some questions are not meant to be Answered I guess. The Universe works in mysterious ways."

Just then your Phone Began to ring and you saw that it was From Izuku, so you decided to Answer it, and you held it up to your head by the crook of your neck, as you continued to eat Popcorn!

Y/n: "Yeah, Who is this?"

Izuku: "It's Izuku."

Y/n: "Hey Izuku what do you need? And It better not be any kind of villain because I'm still taking my Days off, after that whole mess we've been through with Hearts, So you know about that right?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I know but Can you Just come by House? It's Something Reeeeaaaaaaalllyyyyyy Important. Also, be Wary of Kaa-Chan. He is Not Happy whatsoever."

Y/n: "Fine. I'll do it."

You then got into some Presentable clothes, and Instantly Transmitted to Izuku's House where you could hear some Arguing from the inside and listened in!

Katsuki: "WHY WOULD YOU DATE HIM OF ALL PEOPLE YOU BITCH!?"

Mitsuki: "I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY YOU LITTLE BITTLE!"

Katsuki: "NO! I FORBID IT! YOU CAN NOT, AND WILL NOT FUCKING-!"

Just then Katsuki was Flown out the door, as he Got up to Yell at you!

Katsuki: "YOU! GET AWAY FROM HERE BEFORE I OUGHTTA-!"

Mitsuki: "STOP TRYING TO DRIVE HIM AWAY YOU BITCH! Oh, Y/n I am so sorry about my Bitch of A Son, Why don't you come inside. Inko and I want to talk to you about something. Please Bring Katsuki inside with you Please."

Katsuki: "YOU TOUCH ME L/N YOU DIE!"

Mitsuki: "FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE MAYO STAIN!"

Katsuki: "I KNOW YOU'RE CENSORING YOURSELF! YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS! FUCK YOU!"

You then Knocked out Katsuki and Brought him inside with you, as Izuku also seemed A Bit nervous but then again Katsuki is near him so that's Understandable!

Later!

You were sitting at A Table with Izuku. and Katsuki, and Their Mothers Inko, and Mitsuki respectively, as Inko was being A Moe girl, and Mitsuki was just trying to keep Katsuki under control through Violent Means!

 and Katsuki, and Their Mothers Inko, and Mitsuki respectively, as Inko was being A Moe girl, and Mitsuki was just trying to keep Katsuki under control through Violent Means!

Inko Midoriya

Y/n: "Wait, you want What!?"

Inko: "I know, I know, I know it sounds stupid but I even Lost all of this weight Just to try and Impress you, because I put it all on when my Poor little Izuku discovered he has no quirk because I felt like A Horrible Mother back then, and then And You gave him A Quirk which is so Kind, and I tried to resort to eating again, and now I'm so nervous and-!"

Mitsuki: "Inko, Inko, Inko! Calm down! You're Stressing out again! But Yes, We would like to be in your Harem."

Y/n: "And When did you hear about thi-?"

Mitsuki/Inko: "Twitter."

Mitsuki: "That Akeno girl really doesn't know when to shut up about her Sexual Misadventures with you."

Y/n: "I know, She's almost as Bad as Yao. I wonder how Math is doing with her right now?"

Meanwhile...

Math was sitting in Bed, as Yao was cosplaying as Darkstalkers Morrigan, and was crawling to him Sexually as she then puts her hand on his chest, and finger walked to his chin, lifting it up for his eyes to meet hers!

Yao: "So Mathy Can you Make this Succubus Tremble with Fear~ Ara Ara~"

Math:

Back with you Guys...

Y/n: "Um... Sure... I kinda Suspected it ever since Mitsuki Flashed me with her Bra..."

Izuku/Inko/Katsuki: "WOAH!/ REALLY!?/ WHAT THE FUCK MOM!?"

Mitsuki: "What I hadn't even had any good 'Rod' In Years. Sue Me."

Katsuki: "FUCK YOU... YOU... YOU BITCH!"

Mitsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!"

Katsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!

Mitsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!"

Katsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!

Mitsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!"

Katsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!

Mitsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!"

Katsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!

Mitsuki: "NO YOU'RE A BITCH!"

Katsuki: "well... Well... YOU'RE A FUCKING-!"

Y/n: "WOOOOOOOOOOAH KATSUKI WE DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!"

Katsuki: "I DIDN'T SAY IT YET!"

Y/n: "I can read it on your face!"

Katsuki: "Fine! Whatever Happened to Dad anyway?"

Mitsuki: "Oh, He died because of the Depression~!"

Katsuki Slowly stood there staring in confusion for A Few Moments before then Grabbed the Script in Anger as he was nearly ready to destroy it!

Katsuki: "........................................ WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!?!?!?!?!?!?"

We then cut to Me Author-Kun writing Future Scripts!

Author-Kun: "Hahahahahaha! Have fun Katsuki, You Fucking Bully! Hahahaha!"