What A Wonderful World!!

After Finally Killing that Bastard Pucci, A Lot of things had happened! You had Gained Made in Heaven as A New stand to your repertoire making you even more powerful than Before, and everyone went their separate Ways! 

The Guys from Stone Ocean which consists of Anasui, FF, Weather, and Emporio all left together sticking together in this Big, Wide World, Jotaro had to leave again Not wanting to Put Jolyne in danger again, and her promises to see her again before walking off into the Sunset, and Jolyne and Ermes had Joined your group since they wanted to stick with you!

Right now all of you were staying at A Hotel by the beach, as it was already late at night, and you all decided to leave back to Japan in the Morning!

Right now You getting Ready for Bed When there was A Knock on the door!

Y/n: Come in

Just then the door Opened and Jolyne and Ermes walked in blushing Lightly as you smirked knowing what was going on!

Y/n: Okay ladies what's going on?

Jolyne: Um... Y/n, We gotta tell you something

Y/n: What is it?

Ermes: Um... You see... We wanted to say...

Y/n: You love me don't you?

Jolyne/Ermes:

Y/n: I Have A Harem, so I know this Stuff way Too Easily!

Just then Chibiusa Jumped out of the Sheets Smiling!

Chibiusa: I knew Auntie Jolyne, and Auntie Ermes would confess!

Y/n: You knew the entire time? How come you never told anyone?

Chibiusa: I Just love fucking with People!

Everyone: ...

Y/n: That's Definitely My Baby Girl~

Ermes: Hey I was wondering something

Y/n: Yes?

Ermes: What Happened to Pucci? He seemed to completely disappear off of the Map, and We never found A Body

Y/n: Don't worry. He's getting the ultimate Punishment

Meanwhile...

Pucci woke up In the Middle of the Coniferous forest and he was Confused!

Pucci: Huh? What's this? What's going on here? Made in Heaven!!

But nothing Happened!

Pucci: Huh!? What Happened to my stand? The Last thing I remember was being beaten by... L/N! Where is he!?

Just then A Massive Giganatosaurus ran out of the Tree Line and before Pucci can react the dinosaur bit down on his Head, ate him alive, Killing him instantly!

Pucci then woke up again on A Set on Tracks wondering what Happened!

Pucci: Huh? What Happened? Didn't I just die?

He then saw Two Lights heading right for him, and before he can react he was Hit by A Bullet train, Killing him Instantly!

Just then he woke up again and This time he was In A Pitch black room Unable to see anything!

Pucci: Huh? W-Where am I? Stone walls, and... Concrete floors? Am I in some kind of Basement?

Just then he heard some explosion as the entire Building imploded on itself and he was crushed by all of the Debris!

He woke up Again In the Middle of A Street and he was wondering what was Happening!

Pucci: W-WHAT!? WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!?

???: I see you have dealt with Requiem.

Pucci then saw A Man with Pink Hair and A Defeated, Tired Look on his face as he Pulled out A Glock!

Pucci: W-Who are you?

Diavolo: I am Diavolo, and I was A Man who Tried to fight Requiem and Failed

A/N: Imagine Him with A Beard, and Bags under his eyes

Pucci: W-What!?

Diavolo: Now You Must suffer the same Punishment as me

He then shot Pucci in the head with his Glock and he Died! Pucci then woke up again, and he finally realized what is going on!

Pucci: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!!!

Back To you...

You were Now snuggling in Bed with Jolyne, Ermes, and Chibiusa as you all Smiled!

Y/n: So You gonna tell me about any of your other Aunties we don't know yet Chibiusa?

Chibiusa: Nope, That would ruin the fun

Y/n: Yep, You're definitely my Daughter alright

Meanwhile in Another room Math was Hanging out with everyone else who us Now Asleep and he smiled!

Math: Well this is Truly A Wonderful world.

He then began to sing...

Math: