Kiss/ Arrivederci Maxx!!

The Battle continued, as your group was running away from the Invisible Zombies, and they were A Whole lot of them coming from all sides, and you were all trying to figure out how to beat them!

Math: Sand Rasenshuriken!!

Chibiusa: Pink Sugar Heart attack!!

They kept on Killing off A Bunch of Zombies until you all heard the Bellowing of an Alligator!

Jolyne: Oh Fuck me, A Invisible Zombie Alligator!?

Y/n: Wait, I Got an Idea! Burning Mochi!!

You then turned your arm into Mochi, and The fist in Armament Haki, and you induced A Fire into it sending it bursting and flying into A Bunch of Zombies, and they were all coated in Mochi Slowing them down and making them easy to see!

Jolyne: Now that's what I'm talking about. Come here you Undead Freaks!!

Stone Free: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!!!

She was able to Kill all of the Invisible Zombies, and you smiled!

Y/n: Well that was A Great Job there!

Just then An Invisible Zombie tried to bite your head off from behind when A Sticker was attached to its Head, and then the sticker was Removed, Combining the heads and Blowing it up!

Y/n: What the Hell!?

Just then Ermes appeared!

Ermes: Well Good thing You're Cute or else I would have let that Zombie take A Bite out of you

Jolyne: Ermes thank god you're here!

Y/n: Let me guess, A Friend?

Jolyne: Yes, I met her when I first got here, and she actually helped me out. Hey, where FF?

Ermes: Look Jolyne we heard A Pair of screams on the other side of the Prison so they had decided to investigate!

Y/n: Pair of Screams... (Mind starts processing this information) OH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Just then You Punched A Wall, and A Man Fell out!

Math: Huh? Who's that?

Ermes: That's Sports Maxx! He's one of the Prison guards, and he must be the one who summoned the invisible Zombies!

Maxx: So you found me out huh? Father Pucci had set all of us to end you all and Help bring on Heaven to the world

Sports Maxx (One of Green Dolphin's security guards/ The user of Limp Bizkit who as seen has to bring the undead back to life as Invisible zombies/ He is the killer of Ermes sister)

Ermes: You Bastard!!!

Ermes slammed him into A Wall, as She pulled out her Stand!

Ermes: Kiss!!

Kiss

Maxx: GAH! What the Hell you Crazy Bitch!?

Kiss then places A Sticker on his arm, duplicated it, then removed the sticker blowing it up!

Maxx: GAAAAH!!

Ermes: Do you have any Ide who you Killed!? You Killed my Sister!!

Maxx: Ack! You Need to Be Waaaay more specific Bitch!

Ermes: You Bastard!!

Suddenly An invisible zombie came from behind grabbing Ermes distracting everyone long enough for Maxx to begin running away as he laughed!

Maxx: CATCH ME NOW SUCKERS! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Y/n: Not So Fast! Sticky Fingers!!

You then summoned your stand, and you unzipped your arm, unzipping his as well, and his Fist then slammed into Maxx's Face, Grabbing onto it, slamming it onto the ground, and shattering his Jaw!

Y/n: You're Goddamn Pathetic Max. You're going to de, Along with your Master

Maxx: (Gurgling Blood) You can... Never beat... Father Pucci

Y/n: Oh But I will. Now Die.

Sticky Fingers: ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI!!!

Y/n: Arrivederci.

Just then all of his Bodies Pieces That were completely torn to shreds by the Zippers of Sticky fingers all fell into the Bay that connected to the Prison and You smiled!

Y/n: There. A Good Deed is Done.

Just then you suddenly felt Ermes Hugging you making you blush as she Looked up at you!

Ermes: Thank You so Much, He... He Killed my Sister, and Now you had Avenged her. Thank you.

Y/n: Hey No Problem! Now It's time to save my Sisters!