The Medaka Box!!

We Open Up with you at School with Math, Ben, and Komi trying to teach her how to speak ever since she confessed to you, and literally spoke A Complete sentence without even Stuttering, you have been Pushing for possibly your cutest girlfriend, to learn how to speak with Confidence!

Y/n: "Okay, Komi try to say 'I Love you."

Komi: "Eep!"

Y/n: "Komi Can you give that A Try?"

Komi: (I-I can Not. S-Sorry Y/n-Kun.)

Y/n: "It's Okay, I know you can do it. Right Guys?"

Math: "Yeah, Komi-san you can do it! Right Ben?"

Ben: "Eh, Yeah she can."

Math: "You seem A Little... Off. something wrong?"

Ben: "Well To be Absolutely Honest, Jenny Almost got Killed Yesterday and-"

Math: "Robots can't die, their Robots. Mechanics and Biology are two completely different concepts."

Ben: >:(

Y/n: "Komi-san Can you at least try to speak? Maybe this can help."

You then grab her hand, and she begins Stuttering like Crazy!

Komi: "Nununununununununununununununununununununununu!"

Y/n: "Something wrong Komi-san?"

Komi: (Y-Y-Kun This is S-So Lewed!)

Y/n: "Good Grief..."

Just then the door to the room Opened, and Then Walked in was This Figure with Long Blue Hair Cascading to her Legs, and Bright red eyes that Pierced Your heart!

Y/n: "O-Oh, President Kurokami-san! W-What can I do for you?"

She then smiled, as she puts A Hand on your shoulder!

Medaka: "Please Y/n, You're My Childhood Best Friend. There's no need to call me other than Medaka-Chan, or Just Medaka Y/N-Kun."

Medaka Kurokami

Medaka Kurokami

Y/n: "O-Oh yeah right. T-Thank you Medaka."

Medaka Kurokami is Your Childhood Best Friend and The Schools Council president, and she even created the best thing the school has ever seen the Medaka Box, and as School council president she wants to help everyone around her, anyway, she can, and believes she can help everyone! She even battled reality warpers and Gods, and still came out on top! She also Has A lot of enemies but she can easily protect herself, and you are always by her side, to save her Just in case!

The both of you haven't been talking A Lot Lately because she's Busy with her Student council stuff, and You've been busy with your Harem, so it's weird to see her now!

Y/n: "What are you doing here Medaka?"

Medaka: "Oh I Just wanted to tell you something."

Y/n: "What is it?"