The Snake Princess And The Ninjas!!

We Open up At the Docks of New Tokyo as A Massive Castle like Ship was Docking into the Bay, and As soon as they docked into Place, A Bunch of Amazonian warriors began flooding the place, as A Really Tall, Amazonian Princess, started walking into the Docks, and she stomped her heel on the ground making everyone else around her, stand still as they knew who she was!

???: Okay You Pathetic Worms, You better tell me where my Darling Is or Else I will Turn you all to Stone?

There was A Long Pause, from everyone involved until someone spoke!

Random guy: Um, Wha-?

???: Love Love Beam!!

She then Turned the Man to stone as she scowled!

???: Goddamnit I hate Long silences. Does anyone else know?

???2: My Queen, We don't need to do this! We could just visit his home! I so happy to get the coordinates!

???: Good! Thank you so Much, Marguerite

Marguerite: You're welcome Queen Hancock.

Boa Hancock (One of the Seven former warlords and Queen of the Amazon's/ Has A Huge crush on you, and You had promised to marry her 2 years ago to save Luffy from his stupidity/ Is self-conscious About the Celestial Dragon Mark on her back/ Wants ...

Boa Hancock (One of the Seven former warlords and Queen of the Amazon's/ Has A Huge crush on you, and You had promised to marry her 2 years ago to save Luffy from his stupidity/ Is self-conscious About the Celestial Dragon Mark on her back/ Wants to have sex with you but has not A Single idea on how that works at all/ Has the powers of the Love Love fruit which can turn people who find her Attractive into Stone)

Marguerite: Alright everyone this is Foreign territory, so We need to be Diplomatic and Kind, so No Fooling Around!

Marguerite (One of Hancock's Most trusted Advisors/ She is the very first person to stand up for you when Hancock tried to execute you and Luffy for setting foot on the Island and got turned into stone for it/ Has A Crush on you as well, but it af...

Marguerite (One of Hancock's Most trusted Advisors/ She is the very first person to stand up for you when Hancock tried to execute you and Luffy for setting foot on the Island and got turned into stone for it/ Has A Crush on you as well, but it afraid to say it because of what Hanock could do to her in Jealousy)

???3: Sister you can't seriously think about actually seeing him after two years, You have been talking about him Nonstop, and hanging his pictures all over your room!