Farm Grown Confessions/ The Demon on the Moped!!

French Narrator: The Next Day...

It was Now Saturday as everyone in the Agriculture class was Just Doing their Job of Planting Rice all over the fields and making sure that they are all okay, so they can have A Bountiful Harvest this year, and You had gotten Math, Aqua, Tohru, and Yourself to help as well!

Tohru: I don't know what Humans even need to eat Rice, That's Kind of Pathetic for Humans to make A Staple food out of

Ringo: What do dragons eat?

Tohru: Oh The Flesh of our Enemies!

Ringo: Scary.

Aqua: Watch everyone as I am About to use my Goddess Powers to water these Plants Greatly!

Minori: Really? Not to be mean But I heard from Y/n that you can be Pretty Useless, So Are you sure you can help us?

Aqua:

Aqua then began doing A Bunch of Slow Movements before she finally did A Cute little pose with A Fan in each Hand, with water Squirting out of them, and they watered the Plants but not really that much!

Minori: Good Job that's cute, but that doesn't really do much

Aqua then began whining!

Aqua: OKAY, I'M DOING MY BEST HERE! STOP JUDGING ME!

Math then came by and pulled her away

Aqua: (Pouting) Why do People gotta Judge me? I'm A Goddess

Math: Sure you are, Sure you are

Shukaku: NOT!

Math: Shut up Shukaku! You're not helping

You all Kept Helping around the Rice Fields when your Observation Haki kicked in seeing A Dark Figure Moving towards you all, and You then noticed that all of the Rice in the Path of this is Dying from A Dark aura!

Kochou walked up to you annoyed!

Kochou: Something wrong Idiot? Why aren't you working?

Y/n: You Need to Run.

Kochou: Huh? What are you talking about idiot?

Y/n: Math Get everyone And Run! I sense A Disturbingly Evil Presence!

Math: R-Right! Let's go everyone!

Math got all of the girls and ran for the Greenhouse, You then Grabbed A Rice Stalk to use A Pole and you coated it in emerald Armament Haki to make it stronger as The Dark Aura was revealed to be A Large Shadowy figure with two large red eyes, and you instantly knew who it was!

Yn: Goddamnit, Miss Becky...

Just then The Shadowy Aura shined off of the Moped she was riding, on as she was Pissed, and Crazily so, but not In A Yandere sense, Just in her Usual Childish sense that makes no goddamn sense for her age!