School Stuff!!/ Part 2

Right now you were At Combat Class, where The Students learn how to fight and protect themselves, and there are different Classes for different fighting styles such Hand to Hand Combat, Magic, Guns, Swordsmanship, and Even Freestyle of Combat, and meanwhile, you were in Freestyle of Combat!

Right now You were Just Taking Notes of the fights so you can Take note of everyone's fighting Styles and The Teacher was Picking out random students to fight against each other, and two of them were seriously trying to get the teacher's attention!

???: "Hey, Droopy eyes Put your Clothes Back on this Is Combat Class! Not some kind of Realist Art Class!"

???2: "Shut up, Lizard Brain! I'm putting them on! You could probably afford to chill out A Little bit!"

???: "Okay then, Popsicle!!"

???2: "Alright then Firehead!!"

Left to Right: Natsu and Gray

Natsu/Gray: "SHUT UP!"

Teacher: "Natsu! Gray! Would you two Like to Take this to the Fighting Stage?"

Natsu/Gray: "Yes!"

Just then in the middle of the Room, A Fight was set up on A Stage, and Natsu and Gray Began to charge up their Powers, as the entire room began to shake, and they Both Began to suck in Fire/Lighting, and Ice Exactly as before they released their Attacks!

Natsu/Gray: "Fire-Lighting Dragon Roar!!!/ Ice Demon Roar!!!"

They then began to Blast each other Head on with the Powers of Fire, Lightning, and Ice dragon slayer Magic, and the entire School began to shake as their Roars clashed, and soon the Building was about to crash down, as The Teacher spoke up!

Teacher: "If anyone stops these two, I'll give you extra credit."

Y/n: "I'll stop them... As Per Usual."

???: "Actually I'll help too! I need the Extra Credit!"

Just then this Adorable, Blonde girl stepped up, and she was Known as Lucy Heartfilia, who is A Part of the Wealthy Heartfilia family, and she is Also A Celestial Wizard, meaning she uses Keys to summon Spirits to help her in combat! Also, she wears the Star Dress that gives her the powers of her Spirits!