A Double Date!!

It was A Normal day as Math and Yao were standing outside of A Slightly Fancy Restaurant as Math was wearing A Maroon Suit, and Yao was wearing A Short Black Dress, Black Fishnet stockings, and Black Highly heels holding his arm, Lovingly!

Today Math and Yao were having A Double date with Ben and his new Girlfriend, they would have made it A Triple date, but you were Busy doing something with Cell in his dimension!

Meanwhile...

Y/n: "So this is your Problem?"

Cell: "Yes, I can't seem to ever get rid of this thing!!!"

Ugandan Knuckles: "Click, Do you know the way?"

Cell: "AND I STILL DON'T KNOW THE FUCKING WAY!!!"

Y/n: "Yeah, I can fix this. Just get me, Kermit, Pump Daddy C, 2 Gallons of Pancake Batter, and A Giant Pancake Spatula."

Cell: "I'm liking the way you think!"

Back with Math...

Math: "Yao Please remember now to do anything Sexual during this entire thing. We're at A Public Place, Okay?"

Yao: "Oh Just one Time~?"

Math: "Later, but not now. When we get Home alright?"

Yao: "Yeah, Thank you. I can't wait for that though."

Just then Ben and His Date has Arrived! He was wearing A Nice Black suit with A Rose Pin on as he held his date's hand!

Ben: "Hey Guys, I want you to meet my New Girlfriend! XJ9 but you can just call her Jenny!"

Jenny: "Hey there Guys!"

Math then Pulled Ben away as he smiled!

Math: "Wow, Ben how did you get A Girl like this?"

Ben: "I was in A Milkshake Bar alright? The Place Was attacked by Alien Bikers, who Saved her from A Blaster bolt from behind, which could have Fried her circuits, and She thanked me with A Kiss! Boom, Boyfriend, and Girlfriend. Impressive I know."

Math: "Wow. You're Good."

Ben: "Also I would look out for Yao. She seems to be getting pretty Handsay with Jenny."

Math: "Huh?"

Yao was already fiddling with Jenny as she examining her Nanofiber exoskeleton, as she smiled Lewdly!

Yao: "You know I can swing either way~ I can Make this A Foursome if you want~ Make this night extra Special~ OW!"

Math had Just bonked Yao over the head with A Karate chop!

Math: "Yao, No! Bad girl! Bad girl!"

Yao: "Ow. Do you wanna go already~?"

BONK!

Yao: "Ow!"