The Quest for One-Hundred Million Yen!!

After the whole world figured out about your powers things became pretty Much Normal except for the Tons of People asking questions, and A Whole lotta Crazy fangirls wanting A Piece of you, and Yeah besides that things were Normal with you and Your girls!

Right now You were Just Doing some Homework at the Kitchen Table when You heard the door Open up, and then you felt Something Tug on your shirt and You Looked next to you to see Kanna, and An Embarrassed looking Saikawa Looking at you!

Y/n: Yes Sweetie?

Kanna: Saiwaka Just say it

Saikawa: No, You say it!

Kanna: Okay. Daddy Saikawa was wondering if you can help us with something.

Y/n: Sure what is it?

Kanna: Saikawa wanted to make some money to give me A Gift, but she's broke

Saikawa: Y-You didn't have to say it Like that

Kanna: And we were wondering if there's A Way we can Make money

You then Began rubbing her head as you smile!

Y/n: Kanna Sweetie we can all Use some Money, In Fact, this House is Starting to get A Little Crampt and we need some renovations but we need some Money first

Kanna: Why don't you make Money being A Hero

Y/n: Kanna A True Hero doesn't do it for anything, except to be A Good Person

Kanna: Okay, Daddy

Saikawa: Wait! I Just remembered something!

Y/n: Yes?

Saikawa: Georgie actually told me that there was this contest going on where you can collect coupons for certain Amounts of Yen Like One-Hundred, One-Thousand, Ten-Thousand, One-Million, and The Grand Prize is About One-Hundred Million Yen but you have to find all Ten Pieces to Win! Maybe with your Powers, we can Actually Get the Tickets in order to win the Grand prize!

Y/n: I Like the sound of that Idea!

Saikawa: Y-You do?

Y/n: Of Course and besides...

Kanna: Go Team Go

Kanna then Held Saikawa's hand and Laid her cheek on hers and she freaked out again!

Saikawa: UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Too Precious!

Timeskip!

You were now in the Living room as you Had Gathered Kanna, Saikawa, Lucy, Erza, Tohru, Nami, and Robin Into the Same room, and We Get A View of you in General Garb Marching around!

Y/n: Alright Ladies, we have A Mission today, we are going to find coupons and we are going to use them to Make Money! Do you understand me?

Robin: We get that but why do you need all of our Help?

Y/n: Oh To cover more Ground

Lucy: Right, and Are you in general Garb?

Y/n: I feel like it's alright. Look Heres the Plan, We're going to be searching the city and find as many of these coupons as we can until We find All of the One-Hundred Million Yen Coupon pieces and win the Grand Prize!

Erza: Hm, A Noble endeavor to Make Our Lives Better well I-

Nami: HOLY CRAP!? ONE-HUNDRED MILLION!? COUNT ME IN!!