Y/n Vs Manda!!

Y/n: OROCHIMARUUUUU I'M COMING FOR YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Orochimaru: OH FIND ME IN THE ALPS!

Kabuto: What do we do now Lord Orochimaru?

Orochimaru: Quickly prepare the summoning Jutsu, we have to use Our last resort

Kabuto: Right!

Kabuto then took A Knife and Drew some of Orochimaru's Blood as his master prepared the summing Jutsu, and Just then you busted in with Two Massive elephant-sized Iron coated fists following behind and smashing the door!

Y/n: OROCHIMARU I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!! GUM GUM GRIZZLY MAGNUM!!!

Orochimaru: SummonIng Jutsu!!

Your Attack was deflected as A Giant serpent appeared destroying all of Nirvana, as it wrapped its body around it! Just then the Giant Snake spoke!

Manda: You better have A Good reason for summoning me Orochimaru. I hate being summoned.

Manda (The summoning Partner of Orochimaru/ Demands Human sacrifices every time he is summoned/ Is A Mass Murderer and A Psychopath/ Perfect partner for Orochimaru)

Kabuto: It's A Really good reason Lord Manda You see

Manda: I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU WIENER!!

Kabuto: R-Right sir

Orochimaru: You see Manda that Boy is threatening to kill us if we don't stop him Now!

Manda: This Child?

Y/n: Excuse me!?

Manda: How Pathetic. I have Half A Mind to eat you right now Orochimaru

Orochimaru: No Please kill him for us, and I'll sacrifice whatever you want

Manda: Fine then but I demand 100 Human Sacrifices for this!

Everyone: 100 WHAT NOW!?

Manda: Prepare to Die Child

Y/n: Well I guess it's fighting Time!

Manda then began to charge at you as you began to prepare the hand signs!

Y/n: Summoning Jutsu: Triple Rashomon!!

Just then Three Giant Metal gates appeared Halting Manda's Charge and leaving A Huge dent in the first Gate!