Behind the Looking Glass!!

It was A Normal day at the L/n residence as Things were going as per Usual with Kagura being A New Harem Member, and Resident of the Mansion! But things have gotten weird as your Mother Kinue had found A Package outside of the House's Gates and it was...

Y/n: "A Mirror?"

Kinue: "Yeah, It's A Mirror."

It was A New Mirror that was Large with Gilded, Golden edges, and A Large rectangular Middle that was 300X420 Inches in Size, and it was big enough to show A Regular sized Person!

Y/n: "Huh? Hey did anyone order A Mirror?"

Everyone: "No!/ No./ Nah."

You then read the Address and It was all Gibberish except for one Part!

Y/n: "... For my Beloved Y/n. Signed Your secret admirer. Hm, that makes sense."

Miia: "Darling, shall I destroy the mirror immediately?"

Y/n: "No Miia."

Miia: "Awww..."

Y/n: "I'm gonna put this in the upstairs Master Bathroom because God knows we need one."

Ren/Ran: "Great Idea Big Brother!"

Y/n: "Thanks, and Now if you can excuse me."

You then Teleported upstairs and hung it on the wall before leaving, and Just then A Shadow appeared Behind the Mirror, and Just then A Figure Jumped out, taking A Quick breather while wiping the sweat off of her head!

Sacchan: "Oh Thank God, they didn't break the Mirror, Or else I would have died for sure. Now when I got my Beloved Y/n-Chan alone I can finally have him all to myself!"

 Now when I got my Beloved Y/n-Chan alone I can finally have him all to myself!"

Sarutobi Ayame (AKA Sacchan)

Sacchan: "Now, I need to Just wait in the mirror, and- Crap! Someone is coming!"

She then jumped back into the Mirror and Ren and Ran came in and Began looking at their reflections!

Ren: "Hey Ran?"

Ran: "Yes Ren?"

Ren: "Do you think we got everything?"

Ran: "Well we brushed our Hair, We cleaned out our eye Gunk, Our Ear gunk, our Nose Gunk-"

Ren: "But Remember Tail gunk?"

Ran: "Huh? Oh yeah. Brother ripped out his Tail today. Don't wanna be A Dirty stinking Oozaru."

Ren: "Yep."

They then move their skirts A Little bit to reveal A Pair of Brown Monkey Tails!

Sacchan: 'WHAT!? They have Saiyan Powers!? Wait... Do they have all of the same Powers as their Brother even!? HOLY CRAP!'

Ren: "Ready?"

Ran: "This is Painless you know?"

Ren: "Well why do we always knock out then?"

Ran: "And so?"

Ren: "You Know what Nevermind."

They then ripped each other's Tails out and with A Loud Pop, A Bit of Blood went onto the ground, and they both Passed out on the Bathroom floor!

Sacchan: 'Oh Thank God they didn't find me. I Just need to wait for A Little Longer!'

Just then The door Opened again, and Jr walked in, of course in her shrunk down form, when she stopped and Noticed that both girls are lying down on the ground with Tails in their hands, with Specks of blood on the floor!

Goji: "Oh I better tell Y/n."

She then ran out, and Sacchan began to get excited!

Sacchan: 'Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!'

You then walked over and Began Looking over your two sisters, as you almost grimaced!

Y/n: "It Must be that time of the month again. Happened to me too. At least I trained myself to make my Tail My Weakness."

Just then Sacchan saw her chance, and Jumped out of the Mirror!

Sacchan: "Y/N, DARLING!"

Y/n: "S-Sacchan!?"

She then Grabbed you, and You both fell to the ground with Her, Constantly hugging and Kissing you as you looked at her!

Y/n: "You were stalking me right?"

Sacchan: "Yes!"

Y/n: "Would you like to be in the Harem?"

Sacchan: "Yes!"

Y/n: "Okay then." 'Why am I even surprised anymore, I mean TBH She is my Stalker............. OMG, HOW IS MIIA GONNA REACT!?'