Ninja Girl Confessions!!

After Orochimaru and His fellow Associates had disappeared you had heard the name EVIL Again, and now there was The Mention of All for one which Made you wonder what he has to do with this considering he's more silly evil than scary evil! 

After you had defeated Manda and had Destroyed Nirvana, You had all headed back to your newly made Mansion so you can all celebrate and it was actually pretty nice!

You were sitting on your couch Just drinking some Lemon-Lime Soda, as you were Just celebrating with the Shinobi who helped you defeat Orochimaru, and As you were drinking Sakura walked up to you!

Sakura: (Blushing) Hey Y/n...?

Y/n: Hey Sakura something up?

Sakura: Oh Yeah, Yeah, definitely...

Sakura had Changed her outfit into A Pair of Black Shorts, and A Red T-shirt with A Cherry Blossom tree on it, and A Red headband on her head smiling at you!

Y/n: So What is it?

Sakura: Well...  I heard you have A Harem and-

Just then Ino Interrupted her by Trying to Kick her, but Sakura caught her foot!

Sakura: Seriously?

Ino was Wearing A White Pleated skirt and A Purple Shirt with Japanese Flower symbols on them

Ino: Hey, I was going to ask Him first!

Sakura: Well I actually have Charm Ino Pig!

Ino: Well I don't have A Giant Forehead Billboard Brow!

Sakura: INO PIG!

Ino: BILLBOARD BROW!

Y/n: Geez, Sanji and Zoro have better insults than this...

In Another room...

Sanji: Stop leaving your swords everywhere You shitty swordsman!

Zoro: Well stop on every woman that has A Heartbeat Curly brows!

Sanji: Shut up MossHead!

Back with you...

Y/n: Hey Girls, Hey calm down! You don't have to fight! I have A Harem Remember? You can both be A Part of it

Sakura/Ino: Great!!

Just then you felt A Tap on your shoulder and you saw Hinata shyly pushing her fingers together and Blushing!

Hinata: Y-Y/n-Kun... I-If this is the right time, I-I wanted to say that... Uh... Oh God, I can't say this...

Y/n: It's Okay you can be In my Harem too.

Hinata: T-Thank you...

You then kissed her on the cheek as she Blushed bright pink!

Y/n: Hinata-Chan You're so Kawaii~!

Hinata then nearly passed out when you caught in her in your arms!

Just then Tenten Popped up with A Her wearing A Red and white dress with A Slit down the side and Weapons colored all over it, and she smiled kissing your cheek!

Y/n: I'm In Handsome~

Ino: Hey, that's my Thing

Y/n: Is anyone else going to Confess?

Just then you felt A Heavyweight on your head as Tsunade had Placed her ample chest on top of your head as she was drinking A Bottle of Sake, and was just teasing you!

Tsunade: Yeah, Y-You're really cute! Hic! A-And I really wanted to confess for you for A Little while... Hic! Y-You're A Grade A Student, An Amazing fighter, and... A Hic! A Great Future Husband!

Just then Shizune Pulled you away, as she kissed you on the cheek!

Shizune: Sorry about Lady Tsunade's Drunken Behavior about celebrating, but she's definitely right

Y/n: Thanks, Girls.

Meanwhile in the Kitchen...

Kinue was serving the guys some Curry, and It was generally the same reaction all around!

Naruto: AAAAAGH!! IT'S SO HOT!! WHAT'S IN THIS!?

Kinue: Oh It's an Old Family recipe. It's Curry that has Wasabi and Reaper Peppers

Naruto: WATER!!

The rest of the guys were having the exact same reactions except for Lee!

Lee: Mrs. L/n This is the best Curry I ever had! It is so Wonderfly spicy and delicious! May I have another Bowl Please?

Kinue: Of Course!

Neji: IT'S SO HOT!!!

Ren and Ran were both eating Multiple bowls of Curry and smiled!

Ren: What A Bunch of Babies.

Ran: Yep.