The Hearts Saga!!/ Finale

We cut directly from Last time with The Fusion of Y/n and Izuku Named F/n was about ready to fight Hearts and with everyone else defeated they were the Heroes Last hope against this False God, who Hopes to slay all other Gods!

This is where the Battle Begins!

Hearts: "Hahahahahaha! Such A Weak Being! Trying to Mimic A God Like me? Let me Just Tell you something. I was once The God of Destruction of Universe 13 and when Zeno-"

F/n: "Just shut up and Fight!"

You then Had Punched Him in the Face, and Kicked him Aside sending him flying Into A Nearby Mountian, where he stayed until he Blew it Up!

Hearts: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! OKAY! IF YOU WANT IT THAT WAY THEN... HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SPHERE OF DESTRUCTION!"

He then Created A Massive Dark Purple Sphere and threw it at you, But you then Turned Into Super Saiyan Blue Evolution, and Slapped it away!

F/n: "You think that will work Hearts? Your God Slayer will never happen When we're around."

Hearts: "Well Why don't you stop changing colors AND HIT ME HARDER!!!"

F/n: "Fine then! Kaioken!!!"

A Massive Bright Red Aura had surrounded your Dark Blue one as the entire Galaxy Began shaking, and Hearts was left stunned at your significant power!

Hearts: "H-How!? No God should be this Powerful!? Not more powerful than me!"

F/n: "You like my Color Hearts? You think It's Beautiful?"

Hearts: "DAMN YOU!!! HAKA-!!"

F/n: "NO! GUM GUM GOLDEN RIFLE!!"

You had Punched him right in the face and sent him flying into A Nearby Moon cracking it in Half!

F/n: "Heh. KamehameHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

You then Fired A Massive Beam of energy right at him and he was caught in the middle as the moon was Vaporized, and he appeared behind you to kick you upside the head but you grabbed His foot and began twisting it making him Howl in Pain!

F/n: "Really? Do you think that would work? I still got another 29 Minutes and 30 Seconds of this so Prepare to be beaten to A Bloody Pulp."

You then Kicked him upside the face knocking some teeth out, and he stopped himself from skidding back and he began punching you but you kept blocking those with your index fingers gaining tons of Kinetic energy from Hearts so Far, You Punched Hearts in the Face so Hard it sent him flying back A Few miles, and you were surrounded by Gigavolts of Electricity as you smirked!