The Golden Metal Pump Daddy C Chapter!!

You, Math, Ben, Izuku, and Issei were hanging out outside of School Just drinking Soda, as you were bored out of your Mind Just trying to find something for all of you to do!

Y/n: "I'm Bored, Bored, Bored, Boooooorrrreeeed, Boredy-Bored, I'm so Bored, I'm super Bored! Hahahahaha, Eh...  Bored."

Ben: "You got nothing to do?"

Y/n: "No threats are happening to the world right now, and all of my girls are Busy. You guys got nothing to do?"

Math: "Yao, Is A Little Busy Playing World of Warcraft doing A Raid for her Guild."

Y/n: "What is she? A Demoness Wizard?"

Math: "Um, No... She's A Elven Swordswoman."

Y/n: "Huh... I'm surprised."

Izuku: "Melissa finally left me alone for A While because something to do with her Uncle All might, so I got nothing."

Ben: "Eh, I'm only doing what you guys are doing... Anyone wanna beat up Issei?"

Y/n: "I'm too Bored for that."

Issei: "Me too."

You then Punched him in the face, and he fell over with A Bruised cheek as you smiled!

Y/n: "Not too Bored about that. We need something or Someone 'Fun'."

???: "Did Someone say someone Fun?"

Y/n: "Oh My Gawd, It's Golden Pump Daddy C!"

Cooler: "Exactly! It is I, Golden Metal Cooler!"

Guys: "COOLER!?"

Ben and Math then got into some Fighting Positions, as Issei activated his Sacred Gear, and Izuku activated all of His Quirks!"

Y/n: "Woah, Guys Calm down! This is Golden Pump Daddy C! He's cool, He's Cool! No Worries!"

Izuku: "But it's Cooler! He's Pure evil!"

Y/n: "Not Exactly! He's from Another Universe! I found him Another Dimension fighting Cumber, and After I helped him, we bonded over out Hatred over Frieza, and We became Friends ever since!"

Cooler: "Exactly! I am Perfectly Cool!"

He then Poses And A Small explosion Happens behind him!

Math: "Wow, How did you do that?"

Cooler: "I'm Just that Cool! I am The 'Cooler' Brother!"

Y/n: "So What do you Have Plann for us Golden Metal Pump Daddy C?"

Cooler: "Well for someone as Clearly Cool as me, we need to do some Cool Stuff! So I have gotten my Soldiers to Gather all of the Beer, Snack Foods, and Babes they can Find, So we can have A Party on my Ship!"

Guys: "WOW!"

Cooler: "Exactly!"

He then Poses again and Another explosion!"

Ben: "Wait, is it Legal for us to have Beer at our age?"

Y/n: "Dude, this is Japan, the Age of Consent is 14! The Laws here Are A Bit... Loose."

Izuku: "I Sure Hope that He's A Repeat Character!"

Y/n: "I'm gonna have to make sure he is!"

Cooler: "Of course! All we have to do is Make sure my brother doesn't know! He is Such A Buzzkill! I am the 'Cooler' Brother after all!"

Just then Cooler's Phone then began ringing, and he picked it up!

Cooler: "Oh Speak of the Devil Himself."

He then Presses to Ignore the call, and he then Poses again with Another explosion Happening behind him but this explosion quickly turned into 3!

Issei: "So Cool!"

Cooler: "Quickly to the Party!"

Y/n: "Man, I have A Good feeling about Golden Metal Pump Daddy in Future Chapters!"