The Hearts Saga!!/ Part 1

Right now you were currently hanging out with Math, Ben, Izuku, Shallot, and Pump Daddy C, As Math was showing off His New Rap Track to His Friend Slick Goku or Just Slick for short, who is A Goku from Another universe where he's A Furry Gangster! 

His words, not mine!

Slick: "Alright, so what is it do you want me to Hear again?"

Slick Goku

Math: "Alright, I want you to listen to my New Mix Track! I bet you it's gonna be Absolute Fire!"

Slick: "Yeah, I doubt it and it's gonna be A Straight Up Dumpster Fire, but if you say so, I'll take A Listen."

Math: "You had Made the Right Choice Bro."

Slick then Puts the earbuds in his ears and Begins listening to Math's Mix Track!

The Mix Track:

Slick: "Hmmm... Alright, Alright, You know what? That Track... Is Straight up Fire! I'm signing you up Math!"

Math: "YES!"

Cooler: "Holy shit, you're signing him up!?"

Slick: "Hey you disrespecting my Mans!?"

Y/n: "Guys, Let's all get Along here! We're all friends here! We don't need to fight!"

Slick: "Alright, Alright you right, You right."

Cooler: "Oh Thank god, I thought shit was gonna go down."

Slick then Pulls out A Glock on Cooler and Yells at him!

Slick: "IS WHAT YOU THINK I SAY BITCH!"

Cooler: "HOLY SHIT HE'S GOT A GUN! Math what the fuck!?"

Math: "I didn't know he brought one!"

Izuku: "Cooler I'm sorry, but in his Universe The Culture states we must respect his Gangster and we shall."

Cooler: "Alright, I'll admit it! You're not the Goku of any Universe I know. We'll get Along."

Slick: "Oh? Ha! I thought this was going to go-"

Cooler then pulls his own flock right out at Slick yelling!

Cooler: "IS WHAT YOU THINK I SAY BITCH!"

Ben: "OH SHIT, NOW IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!"

Slick: "I see your Pretty damn Gangster Golden Metal Pump Daddy C. I'll let you off this one. Let's be friends."

Cooler: "Alright, let's."

Just then...

Someone had Arrived and you all knew who it was!