Class 1-B Girls!!/ Daddy!!

Today you were Just hanging out with the Girls of 1-A as you were all just talking about your Weekend Plans!

???: "Daddy!"

Also You just got yourself An Adoptive Duaghter! Cute Huh?

Y/n: "Hey Eri How are you doing Dear?"

Eri: "Daddy, Monoma is being A Big Meanie again and is Saying My powers are useless

Eri: "Daddy, Monoma is being A Big Meanie again and is Saying My powers are useless..."

The Girls then Just audibly Groaned as Eri just mentioned Monoma!

Momo: "Ugh, Monoma! That Jerk!"

Ochaco: "He thinks he's better than everyone else just because He can Copy powers!"

Y/n: "Yeah, Almost like Katsuki, Except he can blow up stuff with his Fists."

Tsuyu then brought Eri into A Hug as she smiled!

Tsuyu: "Awww, It's okay Eri, we're all really sure Daddy will Take care of him. Right Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yep, Just gotta Find his Energy Signiture aaaaand... Here we go!"

You then Instantly Transmitted out of there and Appeared Halfway across the School to the Jerkwad himself!

Y/n: "Hey! Monoma!"

Monoma: "Huh? Hello L/n how is your Day?"

Monoma

Y/n: "You made my Daughter Cry."

Monoma: "Huh? You mean Eri? So what? Her Quirk is so pointless and I can't even copy it so-"

Y/n: "Grrrr! SHUT UP! Gum Gum Golden Rifle!"

Monoma: "Gah!!"

He was then sent flying into A Wall, and You then Activated your next Attack!

Y/n: "You don't know of the Hell I've been through! Diable Jambe: Hell's Memories! Boar soup Shot! One Thousand Percent detroit Delaware Smash!!"

Monoma: "GAAAAH!!"

He was then sent flying into the Wall as You just healed your own Arm from the Damage You just did to yourself!

Y/n: "You Got What you deserved Asshat."

Just then you heard some Clapping from behind and You turned around to see the Girls of Class 1-B

Class 1-B Girls: Itsuka, Ibara, Reiko, Yui, Setsuna, Pony, and Kinoko!

Y/n: "Oh Hey Girls! Sorry about beating your Classmate to A pulp."

Itsuka: "Nah, It's okay He was A Major Jerk anyway."

Pony: "Yeah, I mean Gee-Willikers he is Such A Real Jerk, I just wanna Slap silly with my Gosh darn Bare hands because-"

Setsuna: "Oh Great, Now she's speaking English again!"

Reiko: "We must really thank you for putting him in his place."

Y/n: "Ah, It's nothing Girls, Really! I was Just putting him in his deserved place!"

Yui: "Actually Y/n we've been wanting to ask you something."

Y/n: "You'd like to be in my Harem right?"

Yui: " We want to be in your har-"

Girls:

Y/n: "Lucky Guess? Also It's getting Pretty Predictable At this Point If I'm going to be honest."

Kinoko: "So, are we in?"

Y/n: "Hmmm... What do you think?"

Girls: "Yaaaay!"

The girls then Began Hugging you and Peppering your face with Kisses as Monoma watched from Afar!

Monoma: "Awww, That's Sweet..."

Y/n: