Coming to an Agreement

i'm not ending this book just yet, but should i make a third book or just end it with this and make a new main series?

have a great day!

You looked up at Dream in anger. He wasn't wearing his mask, and he had a very firm look on his face. He stood tall, and kept a good grip on your wrist. He didn't want to let you go, but you just wanted to find Karl so you and Dream could be safe together. If Karl kept tampering with you, it could put an end to anything you and Dream ever had.

"Clay, you know that this is the right thing to do."

"And you know that Quackity is a liar and a backstabber."

"You only think that because of what he did to you."

"And you're ok with what he did to me?"

"No, but right now, he's our only option. He and Sapnap are the closest people to Karl," You replied.

"Quackity only thinks your pretty. He hates your guts, Y/N. You're the sister of Schlatt, who he has made an enemy, and you're the girlfriend of his worst enemy, me," Dream spoke.

Dream did have a point. Why would Quackity have any reason to like you? Him and Schlatt broke apart a while ago, and Quackity has had issues with the ghost of Schlatt. He hates Dream so much, and he wants nothing more than for you to leave Dream and make him lonely and upset. That was your understanding of Dream's words.

And if Quackity did betray you and send you off to Karl and Sapnap, you were ready. Karl was already after you anyways, and you generally don't believe that Karl is a bad person. He's just wrapped up in Sapnap's rage and revenge. Sapnap wants to killl his ex-bestfriend, and when Sapnap wants something, he doesn't give it up easily.

"Quackity and Karl hate each other, you know that, right?" You responded, breaking the silence.

"They like each other deep down, and they'd be willing to team up to destroy the two of us."

"If Karl comes after me, so be it. I'll get out of there, or you'll help me. Karl's already after me anyways. I would ask you to come with me, but you and Quackity would try and kill each other."

Dream sighed and loosened his grip on you. "You'll be back in a few days, understand?"

You nodded.

"And if you're not, I'll kill Quackity on sight."

You nodded once again.

"Thank you. Sunset is approaching, and I'm supposed to meet Quackity outside, ok?"

"Ok..."

His voice seemed like he was sad.

"I love you," You smiled.

"I love you," Dream replied in a soft voice. 

You left the prison, leaving Dream alone, a frown on his face. He didn't want you to leave. You were everything to him, but he didn't want to see you unhappy. Dream would try his best to push himself through days without you, but he knew that he would be longing for you the whole time. God, he loved you.

As soon as you left the prison with a bag of supplies, Quackity greeted you. "You showed up, mi amor."

"Yeah, whatever. So, what's this plan of yours?"

"We kill Karl."

"Woah, Quackity that's a bit extreme."

"I know and I don't really care."

"I know that you don't want to kill him either."

"Fine. We can easily take him hostage.

"Take him hostage?"

"Yes, it's better than killing him, right? We'll make sure he comes to peaceful terms with you, and we'll make sure he leaves you and Dream alone," Quackity explained.

"What's the catch?"

"You'll see."