XD

"Y/N," A very deep voice spoke.

You had realized that it wasn't Foolish by now.

"Who are you?"

The darkness blinded you from seeing his face. Some light glowed as the figure somehow shrunk. You knew that Foolish was connected to gods in ways, and you believed gods could shrink down to a tall but normal height.

The man was still much taller than you, but at least he wasn't about 20 feet tall anymore. As you squinted to take a closer look at the figure, you saw the same man that was in your dream. XD. He had the mask and everything.

"You're not Foolish..." 

"Good observation," XD replied.

"Well, I was actually going to Foolish to look for you," You shrugged.

"You're more beautiful in person," XD observed.

You just stared at him. At this point, you had way too many people falling in love with you. Well, it was only 3. But it was still sort of annoying. Not that you weren't flattered, but they usually ended up being manipulators, villians, or possessive men.

At this point, you pretty much had decided to stay with Dream. And now it seemed that you were going to have the problem of XD also. And it just so happens that he is a god, so it would be best to listen to what he says.

"I'm not intrested," You scoffed.

"You will be."

He sat down on a nearby bench and used some sort of power to place you next to him. "What was that?" You asked.

"I'm just showing you one of my many powers." 

You couldn't help yourself from thinking about Dream. This had to be a quick trip. You didn't want to leave him worried about you, or about the problem of XD. That's why you hadn't told him what the vivid dream was about.

"Is that supposed to intimidate me?" You laughed.

XD looked at you blankly. "You do have feelings for Dream."

You tilted your head. "What?" 

"I can read minds. I knew that you were aware of him, maybe even friends of sorts. I wasn't aware that you... loved him," XD explained.

"It's complicated, and I don't feel like explaining it."

"You'll end up loving me in the end."

"If you say so."

He looked annoyed. "Tell me everything from the start."

"What if I don't want to?" You crossed your arms as your H/C hair flipped behind your head. XD probably thinks he's so great just because he's a god. Oh, wait. He can probably hear what your thinking. That's annoying.

"Wow. You really think that. Now tell me," XD demanded. You felt the ground start to rumble.

"Geez, fine. Of course, I'll tell you, my almighty god," You said sarcastically.

He seeemed to like that...

That's weird...

"You should call me that more often."

You rolled your eyes and started to tell him everything from the start. He seemed powerful, so maybe just telling him was a smart move. You had started from when you joined L'Manberg to now.

After you finished, XD was silent. "Dream is a little-"

"I'm going to cut you off there. Our relationship is really none of your business, but I don't want to hear anything bad about Dream from you. You're literally just a god version of him," You said, annoyed.

"This is my domain. You will listen to me!" He roared.

You heard more footsteps.

 "Well, technically it's my domain," A man's voice spoke.