Different Dreams

You looked around to see the people of L'Manberg. Wilbur hand his hands on your shoulders and he was pushing you towards Dream. What type of alternate reality was this? And Wilbur wanted to keep you away from Dream at the time of L'Manberg, so why would he be trying to get you near Dream?

"Here she is," Wilbur smiled.

You froze. You still wanted to stay away from any versions of Dream. Your theory seemed to be correct based off the Dream in the last reality. That was an intresting an experience. Where was Karl right now? You hoped that he knew that you weren't going to change your mind, no matter what.

"What are you doing, Wilbur?!" You cried.

Hopefully his name was Wilbur in this reality. It seemed to be, because he turned to you when you said his name. Or he was just confused. Everyone was here. Tommy, Fundy, Niki, Jack, Tubbo, Eret, Sapnap, George, Punz, and Dream.

You guessed Eret had either not betrayed everyone yet or he was here on Dream's behalf.

"We already discussed this," Wilbur hissed.

"Discussed what?"

"We're giving you to Dream in exchange for our freedom," he explained.

You gasped. What? In current time, you wanted to be with Dream, but in the time of L'Manberg you hated him. He wasn't the same person that he used to be. He's changed, and he hasn't hurt you since. You didn't want anything to do with a corrupted version of Dream, especially early L'Manberg War Dream.

"Are you serious?" You raged, pushing Wilbur off you.

"I thought you loved me," You muttered.

"What? I'm dating Sally, Y/N, you know that..."

That's awkward. In this reality, he must have never loved. Him and Sally must have never split. Now you sounded odd. And plus, everyone must think you're crazy since you have no idea what's going on.

"I'm not going with him."

"Oh Y/N... yes you are. Everyone has signed the papers, and I clearly remember you hesitantly signing the papers also."

Why was this version of you such an idiot? Well at least before you took her place.

"I said that I'm not going with him!" You yelled, kicking Wilbur off you as he tried to put his arm around you in attempts to give you to Dream.

But you knew that this wasn't going to go your way. You weren't horrible at combat, but you knew that Dream was one of the best fighters around. Dream, all of Dream's men, and all of L'Manberg would be no match for you.

Dream grabbed your wrist, pulling you close to him. "Thank you for the gift, Wilbur," Dream spoke, pulling his mask to the side for a moment to reveal a wink.

He brought you back to his base. He treated you like you only were alive for him. You were stuck there for days that turned into weeks that turned into months. Dream wanted you all for himself, and no one from L'Manberg even cared that he wasn't giving you back. You knew that your L'Manberg wouldn't do that to you... right?

Why hadn't Karl come to save you yet? Your thoughts must have summoned him, because he appeared in front of you as soon as Dream left your room. You tried to punch him, but he used some of his time travel powers to send you back to your original spot. He could do that too... impressive.

"Do you need any more convincing that Dream is a bad person?" Karl smiled.

"I'll always love him, try harder," You smirked.

"Will do," Karl replied, holding onto you, as a swirl appeared in front of you.

And there was another swirl.