Wilbur Challenges XD

"Who is this guy, Y/N? And why does he look like Dream?" Wilbur questioned.

"Silly mortal, I'm DreamXD, but you may refer to me as XD. You've messed with my human, and for that you will pay," XD hissed.

Wilbur tightened his grip around you, grabbing your wrist as you tried to back up. He gave you a smirk and whispered into your ear, "You won't be leaving me anytime soon, unless you want Dream dead," he laughed.

"You'll stay with me," Wilbur smiled.

You sighed, and pushed Wilbur's hand aside, walking toward XD and putting your smaller hand into his large palm. The top of your head touched his, and you looked up at him in sadness. "I'm grateful for your concern, XD, but I have to stay with him."

"Why?"

"He'll kill Dream. Wilbur will go after my best friend also."

"You have a Death Note that he is unaware of, just write his name down and he'll be dead in an instant," XD suggested.

"I-I c-can't kill him," You stuttered.

Wilbur stood behind you with a smirk.

"Why not?"

"He was my first ever love. My feelings for him are currently mixed, but we have so many memories together... Even if I don't end up being with him, I can't have his blood on my hands. He was corrupted and he changed because of something that wasn't his fault. How would any of us feel if we were in his place during the war? For god's sake, he was killed by his own father and then was brought back in vain," You explained.

"I see. But not everyone deserves second chances. He could hurt you and many others," XD responded, touching your face with his cold hands.

You were suddenly dragged backwards by Wilbur, who now rested his hand on your face. "Come back home, my love. This XD guy will never truly earn your love, Y/N. You're too perfect and sweet for him."

XD looked at the ground in sadness. Wilbur's few words had just hurt a powerful god... You felt bad for XD... Even if you didn't end up returning his feelings, you still wanted to love him as a friend.

"I'll show you how sweet I am," You hissed, grabbing a sword from Wilbur's bag. You slashed his arm with it as he winced in pain.

"You cannot rebel against your one true love, Y/N! Our fate is sealed, and we're going to be together forever if you like it or not!" Wilbur ordered.

You looked into his brown eyes, and then at his curly brown hair that blew in the raging wind. XD's anger must be causing a pretty bad storm. Thunder and lightning was scattered around the scene.

"No we won't!" You yelled, dragging the sword along his leg as blood dripped down. 

Wilbur attempted to yank the sword out of your hand, but in the process of him taking it, he accidently hit you with it.

"Agh!" You yelled in pain, falling to the ground, blood oozing from the cut on your leg and arm.

"That's it," XD yelled.

"No! Y/N, my love, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"You hurt me a long time ago..."

"Don't kill him!" You pleaded.

You stood up, regardless of your wounds as XD stopped flying toward him. Before you could say a word to Wilbur, he grabbed something from your backpack. "Oh, what's this? Is it a Death Note?" He smiled evily.

"Wilbur, no!"

Wilbur quickly wrote down a name.

You peered over his shoulder to see the name "DreamXD" written inside of the Death Note.

a masked sunrise✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara