I Love You, Dream

Dream knew that you still had feelings for him. But the only way to get you to admit it would be a love potion. It would keep you by his side forever, and you would truly love him, or at least show it. 

Your smile turned into a gasp when Dream had said what it was. But you felt it taking over. Your thoughts were muffled and you couldn't control them well. Let alone, you couldn't control what words came out of your mouth. It started to completely take control of your thoughts.

I love Dream.

I never want to leave him.

 He untied the ropes and you took his hand and walked off to an unfamilar room. "Where are we, Dream?" You asked.

Dream sat you down on one of the most comfortable beds you had ever felt. You looked up at him as he sat down next to you. He put an arm around you. "Goodnight, I love you." The words kept you frozen in place.

There was only one thing that the potion allowed you to say. "I love you, Dream." He looked satisfied.

Even without the potion, you had feelings for him. You missed the night that he had revealed himself without the mask. He was sweet. Sure, he had a bad past, but why wasn't he over it by now?

With no more words, Dream walked away and locked the door. 

In the meantime, Tommy watched from the small window that let fresh air in. "He's got her under a love potion, Phil."

Philza sighed. He started to regret helping Dream escape. 

"Tommy, once we save her, don't tell her what happened with Ranboo."

He nodded with a tear in his eye. Tommy was going to get you out of there.

But you were peacefully sleeping with thgoughts that Dream had put into your head.

Come back, Dream.

I want to be with you forever, Dream.

And on the other hand, Wilbur was searching far and wide for you.