Real or Fake?

sorry for the wait<3

You were in a complete panic. You were handcuffed to a wall, and the restraints weren't budging no matter how hard you tugged at them. You noticed that there was a key hole on the side on both of them. Dream must have the key. It was going to be just like before. You were going to be stuck in Dream's prison forever.

You had no clue what material the cuffs were made out of, but it was very strong. Your cuts were still hurting you, and felt weak and useless. You loved Dream, but you didn't want to be under his command for the rest of your life. If this was Karl, how was he doing this? He must have found you.

There was one thing you were more scared of then Karl doing this to you. And that was that he wasn't doing it. If this wasn't a fake version o f Dream, that meant that your Dream was truly evil again. You didn't want that. You knew him, he was super sweet, and he would never hurt you like this.

Was it all just a game to him?

You truly loved him. You sacrificed everything for Dream, and he was telling you that he was just manipulating you into loving him? Maybe Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy were right. Maybe they were just trying to protect you from this. And maybe Karl was just trying to warn you about the future. You had to get out of here.

After being cuffed to the wall for a very long time, Dream entered the room. Butterflies still filled your stomach when you saw him. You couldn't help but love him. You wished for the best. Maybe this was your Dream?

"Clay? Thank god it's you," You smiled.

"You really don't get it, Y/N," Dream sighed, walking over to you.

"It's not you, is it?"

"Oh, it's me, darling," he smirked.

"What, were you sent here by Karl?" You retorted.

"Karl?" Dream questioned, a confused look.

That didn't seem very good.

You were shaking as Dream put a hand on your face. He freed you from your handcuffs with his key. Was he finally getting his common sense back? You hoped so, but it really didn't seem like it. 

"Where are we going now?" You asked, as Dream took your hand.

"We're getting married, of course."

"Really?"

"Yes. This is going to lock you in with me forever."

"I don't think that is how it works-" You started.

"Shhh. You won't ever have to worry about Wilbur, Techno, Tommy, or your friends again. It will just be me and you."

"You aren't my Dream. He wouldn't lock me up like you are," You snickered.

Dream froze.

"Smart girl," a voice echoed.

Dream dissapeared.

You looked over to see Karl. "What do you want from me?" You cried.

"I'm warning you of the future."

"I don't believe you."

"You'll regret that. Don't you still owe me a favor?"

"Karl..."

He dissapeared, and you were left in the dark room alone, until a hand touched your shoulder. You turned around to see Dream. You jumped back, pushing him off you. It was one of Karl's tricks, and you weren't falling for it.

"Stay away from me," You hissed.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Dream questioned, slowly walking closer to you. He had an innocent look on his unmasked face.

"You know exactly what's wrong."

"I didn't do anything. We were just sleeping, and I woke up in the middle of the night to find you like this," Dream insisted.

"Please let this be you," You whispered.

You fell into his arms and hugged him tightly, sobbing. "I love you."

He nuzzled his head against yours. "I love you too, but what's going on?