You Fell For It Again

Wilbur led you into his log cabin, and sat you down on his comfortable couch. He covered you with a soft blanket, and put a pillow behind your head. You bushed as he handed you the sweetest cup of hot chocolate. "Wilbur, I'm ok. He didn't hurt me..." You said, half-telling the truth.

"Dream is my hero and all, but he can't take what's mine. He may be one of the smartest and heroic men I know, but that gives him no right to take you from me," Wilbur said, sitting down beside you, an arm wrapping around you.

You raised an eyebrow. "I thought you hated Dream," You said, confused.

Wilbur just laughed. "He saved my life, but he needs to know that you're mine," He repeated.

You pulled your blanket closer but sat in an uncomfortable silence. The realization had hit you. Dream had a book that could bring anyone back from the dead. That's what had saved his life. You had never believed him, but when you were isolating yourself, Dream must have revived Wilbur. But why? You looked around the cabin in confusion.

Wilbur put on his circle glasses and started to drink his cup of hot chocolate. "Are you alright, my love?" He questioned, his fingertips touching your chin. You gulped and held in your shock and discovery.  

"Of course, I'm fine. Don't worry so much, Will," You laughed.

He had been distracting you as he turned the TV on and ran his hand through your hair. It had been a long day, and you fell asleep on his shoulder. Wilbur looked at you in awe and took two of items out of his pocket.

The two items were a taser and a tracking chip.

He stuck the chip onto your back. It would tell him where you were at all times. There was another chip that he also attached to you, which was connected to the taser. So whenever he wanted, he could press a single button on his taser to shock you.

Things were going back to normal for Wilbur, and they were about to get a lot worse for you.

Except that Wilbur was in power this time...

You had fell for it again, but you didn't know yet.