Dream's Revenge

After some days of living peacefully with Punz and Dream, Dream said that he had an announcement for the two of you. You and Punz sat down next to each other on the couch patiently as Dream paced back and forth.

"I have somewhere that I must revisit. It's another base of mine in a way. I have important business to attend to. I'm very sorry, but I'll be back sometime soon. Goodbye Punz, and I love you, Y/N."

Your smile dropped. "Can we know or is it a secret?"

"Love, I hate to keep secrets from you, but you could be in danger if you know. Punz, keep Y/N safe, and Y/N make sure Punz is ok for me. I love you, Y/N," Dream smiled.

"I love you..." You whispered.

"Bye, Dream."

You noticed Dream change into his netherite armor, and you watched as he grabbed his netherite axe and put his smiley face mask on. He quickly adjusted the straps and looked back at you one last time, giving a small wave.

You waved back in sadness. You would miss him. Maybe Punz would too. The three of you had become very close quickly. You would be sticking with them, but hopefully Tommy and others who despised Dream would still want to keep their friendship with you.

Through all of the peaceful times you have had, you had almost forgotten about the blood vines and Quackity. Almost. Maybe the vines were gone for a bit, and hopefully Quackity wouldn't take advantage of Dream being away, but he wouldn't know that Dream was gone.

Dream had finally completed his journey to the prison, Pandora's Vault after lots of traveling. Sam, the warden who had Dream locked up was now trapped in his own creation after Technoblade and the others caused him to be stuck in there.

Dream had Sam build the prison for other people in the SMP and nations, but Sam had locked him up instead. After being stuck in there for over a year, he had finally made his escape. And now Sam was feeling his pain. Dream was pretending to have sympathy for Sam by giving him food, and now he was going to let Sam be "free".

He was going to convince that idiot that he would get out of the prison without loosing anything. After he gaslighted Sam into thinking he was his friend and after he got Sam to show him how the prison works, he was going to get Sam as close to death as possible.

Dream would stab him and send him to the death realm, but he wouldn't fully be dead. He would just be so hurt that he would see a glimpse of the death realm. He would be alive and able to roam free, but the prison would be Dream's base and Sam would not be able to tell anyone or Dream would kill him forever.

After going through the defenses, he finally reached Sam. "You're going to break me out?" Sam spoke, joy arising from beyond his green gas mask. He ruffled his green hair with his hand and stood up, cuts scattered across his visible skin.

"Show me how to run everything. This prison is mine."

The two ended up agreeing on terms. Dream would own the prison and Sam wouldn't tell anyone what happened to it. It would be "shut down". Sam showed Dream every little button and operation of the prison, handing over all the controls. 

The two reached the end of the prison. As Sam started to walk toward the exit, Dream stopped him, pushing him into a corner with his axe. "Dream? What are you doing? Aren't you going to let me go?" Sam questioned, nervously.

"You thought that you could lock me up and torture me and get away with it. I'm going to make you feel true pain, and there's nothing you can do about it," Dream smirked.

"Well I could-" Sam started.

"What, are you going to tell someone? I'll kill you if you do," Drema laughed with a smirk.

"Just let me go!" Sam pleaded.

"Fine."

"After this."

Sam was stabbed and severly hurt by Dream and he saw a glimpse of death. Blood poured from his cuts. Dream left him to suffer and lay in a pool of his own blood in front of Pandora's Vault. Dream stood over his body with a smile. Revenge felt good.

He started to walk in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile, you were chilling with Punz. It had been a few days since Dream had left and you were starting to get worried. Hopefully, Dream was just protecting himself with that axe and his armor...