A Reunion With George

You fell off your bed when you saw who it was.

"George?" You exclaimed.

He climbed down from your window and hopped onto the floor. George held one finger over his mouth and then looked at you with a smile. He wore a light blue hoodie, and he was restlessly playing with the strings on it. 

"As soon as I found out where you were, I made myself a promise that I'd visit, you know? I'd say we were pretty good friends during the L'Manberg and SMP war," George explained with a smile on his slightly freckled face.

"That's sweet, Georgie," You teased.

George's face went red, and he stared at your Death Note once again. You couldn't blame him. But it seemed that George knew what the book was... That's odd, unless he knows XD, which could be possible.

"So, what's the deal with Dream?" He asked, taking a look around your room.

"Well, he sort of wanted revenge on me, so I was brought here by him one night while I was sleeping. There was a lot of drama with him wanting me to love him and then Wilbur came after me. I've decided to try and give Dream a chance, because I know he's good at heart," You explained.

"I've always said he's good at heart. And I've always tried to just give him a chance, I've silently forgiven him for years. Dream can be sweet when he wants to, but when something doesn't go his way, the cycle repeats all over again," George sighed.

"I was hoping I could end the cycle. How long have you known Dream?" You replied.

"I don't know, probably over 6 years. I'd have to think about the time I saw him for the first time. It was when we were around Tommy's age, maybe younger? But the point is that I've known him for a while. Sap and I were always best friends with him, but I haven't spoken to him since he went into prison. I don't think he and Sapnap are on good terms."

"So you don't know if Dream is on good terms with you?"

"Nope," George spoke.

"I got the Death Note from meeting this god who's in love with me, his name is XD, and he's like Dream a lot. Dream got the revive book, and I got the Death Note that can kill anyone I want for me. I suppose you saw that when you climbed through my window," You explained, laughing at the end.

George paused. "I know XD too. He is like Dream... We're close, I'd say. He gave me a great gift, but he wanted me to be his friend forever..." 

"XD hasn't quite said it directly, but I think he wants me to be with him forever."

"That sounds familiar, doesn't it?" George observed.

You gasped. "Georgie!" You said, a slight laugh in your tone.

"What?"

"You're a genius!"

"How?"

"Maybe XD and Dream are more connected than we thought, and that means-" You started.

George moved closer to you, putting an arm in front of you. "Did you hear that?"

You stopped what you were saying and started listening closely. Someone was out there, but what were they doing in the middle of the night? You walked up to the window. Through the darkness, you could see the outline of a tall figure with a yellow shirt and some sort of brown coat.

Wait... that's what Wilbur wears...

George raised an eyebrow. "What's the beeping noise?"

You started to hear it to. "You'll thank me in a minute," George said, slightly pulling the back of your shirt up to get to your back and you felt a painful pinch.

"What the heck? Why did you try to move my shirt to get to my back and then pinch me?" You demanded.

He held a small chip that glowed a blue color in his hand. "It's a tracking device. That man out there is Wilbur," George said, getting a good look at the man.

The taser was removed also.

Both of them were Wilbur's doing...

"Well we need to destroy it!" 

"Agreed."

"Where is Dream during all of this? Sleeping?"

"Probably, but that's my role," George laughed.

"Come on colorblind boy, let's destroy this chip before this guy literally climbs into my room."

"Shut the window!"

"Geez, okay, Y/N!"

a masked sunrise✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara