Afterlife

"Brother?" You called.

The horned figure turned around and started to walk toward you. As he got closer, you knew it was your brother. You saw his tan skin with no cuts, which was unsual for him. His brown hair was nicely combed, his ram horns sticking out of it. He had the same familar beard and his black eyes weren't as menacing as they were during the Manberg war.

Schlatt still wore his fancy black suit with it's blood red tie. He looked more calm. His walk was completed without wobbling or falling over. Schlatt didn't seem to appear drunk, which almost never happened when he was alive. Sometimes, someone could fully change or somewhat change, maybe that's what happened to your brother.

Wilbur changed in a bad way, but maybe Schlatt changed in a good way. Maybe he was trying his best to improve. He blinked, trying to process the fact that you were standing in front of him. Schlatt was probably very confused at the moment. "Sister?" He questioned, now standing directly in front of you.

"I'm here," You whispered.

Without any words, he pulled you into a hug. Tears were in both you and Schlatt's eyes as he released you. Maybe Schlatt really had learned from his mistakes. Even after everything he did, he's still family, and you were happy to see him. 

Tommy would never forgive you if he knew that you were going to forgive Schlatt. He almost got Tubbo killed, but he seems like he's changed since then. Tommy couldn't say much, because he loves his brother even though they have almost killed people before. And some of the people actually ended up dead in Wilbur and Techno's cases...

"Did you die?" Schlatt asked.

"Yes, I was killed by a rocket from a crossbow shot by Dream and Punz. Don't worry, I'm not mad at them for it though. I jumped in front of two of my friends to save their lives, and in result, I died," You explained.

"Oh, Y/N, I am so sorry. You don't deserve that."

Schlatt's voice sounded much sweeter than before. Maybe it was because all of the drinks he had made him scream all of the time. Hopefully, he wouldn't have access to many drinks ever again.

"You've changed," You smiled, a happy tear rolling down your cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. For everything. I've never been a good brother to you, or a good person in general. The drinks made it even worse," Schlatt sighed.

"It's ok, I forgive you."

"Really?" He gasped.

"Yep!" You exclaimed.

Another figure started walking toward the two of you. "One second," You spoke, walking past Schlatt and coming closer to the very tall figure walking your way. Who was it? You saw that his face was split with two unusal skin tones, and he had a red and a green eye.

His skin tones were white and black. It was Ranboo.

A crown rested on Ranboo's head, and he towered over you. The two of you hugged, and he scolded himself for not being able to cry happy tears. Any form of water would burn his skin, and it would hurt badly.

"Ranboo," You smiled.

"Y/N? What happened to you?"

"I sacrificed myself for my friends. Dream and Punz were going to shoot them with rockets from their crossbows, so I jumped in front of the rocket, and it ended up getting me killed," You explained for the second time.

"That's horrible, I'm so sorry, Y/N," Ranboo whispered, putting his head against yours, the two of you locking hands.

"I've missed you so much," You whispered.

"I've missed you too. Wilbur's death really did crush you and so did Schlatt's, but it's not your fault. Don't ever blame yourself. You're perfect, what's going on with you and Dream?" Ranboo spoke.

"Well, I'm sort of with Dream. He was changing, but now he's on about this revive book plan. I don't like it at all," You sighed.

"Do whatever makes you happy. I wish I could protect you down there."

Now, Schlatt and Ranboo stood in front of you. "I think Dream's going to revive me, but I'm scared to go back," You whispered.

"Please don't be scared, sister. You're strong. I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N. Please say that to Tubbo for me..."

"I love you guys too. As soon as I see Tubbo, I'll tell him," You smiled. 

You watched as you started to fade away. "What's happening?" You cried.

"Y/N?"

"Sister!"

"I don't want to go..."

You soon faded away, but you returned to your whole form, but in a different place. It was another void, but it was golden. Where were you now? You saw a tall shadow approach you and then shrink down.