Are Things Back to Normal?

After a few days of living a normal life with Dream, you could confirm that he's very charming. He can be sweet if he wants to. Everything seemed normal.

You had just woken up and entered the hallway. Dream had even removed the chains from your room, so that's a plus. He was starting to trust you. That made your plan work even more. But you were also starting to trust him...

As you walked toward the stairs, Dream appeared in front of you. "Good morning, my love," He smiled. 

"Hey! Wait, can I call you Clay and Dream?" You asked.

"It doesn't matter to me, call me whatever you want as long as it makes you happy," Dream responded.

You walked downstairs side by side, your hand in his hand. As you sat down at the table with him, you offered to make breakfast for the day. Dream looked at you with a smile as you put his plate full of food on the table.

His true intentions were unclear to you. Whenever Dream gets what he wants, he can be sweet. But would you have to live under his command for him to be calm? Living normally with him was enjoyable. 

Before you and Dream were introduced to each other, you had no love struggles. There was never multiple people to choose between. It was just Wilbur. At this time, life was simple. Wilbur was sweet. But now you found your love in the middle of two men. Wilbur and Dream.

And at this point, it seemed you were spending more time with Dream. But deciding to be with Dream seemed impossible. Wilbur was your first love, and you still had feelings for him. But he and Dream have their issues.

"Y/N? Are you there?" Dream's voice echoed.

You must have zoned out.

"I'm here, sorry. I just have a lot on my mind," You apologized, putting a hand on Dream's shoulder.

"It's ok, darling."

"I have a question. May I borrow your phone to call Techno? I want to let him know that I'm staying here," You requested.

"Of course, I suppose I forgot to give you back yours actually." Dream handed you your phone that he had taken some time ago when you had first gotten here.

You went to the other room to call Techno. You would have to tell him that you were considering actually staying with Dream. "Techno-" You started.

"Y/N? Where are you?"

You had almost forgotten the real reason you were with Dream...

"I think I'm going to be staying with Dream. For a while at least."

"What, are you enjoying it?" Techno scoffed.

You were silent. "I've got to go, bye, Tech."

It was a quick phone call, but you felt as if you needed to end it early. He seemed upset with your choice, but he also couldn't do anything about it. You had completely forgotten about the Ranboo situation. You needed to get on top of that ASAP.

"How was your phone call?"