Through a Window

"I'll think about it," You answered.

Techno had a room prepared for you on the second floor of his cottage, and opened the door with a smile. It was a nice but basic room, you assumed that he had used it as a guest room or as a room for someone else in the past. You liked it. It was simple, and sometimes simple can be better.

"Thank you," You smiled.

"No problem, goodnight, Y/N," Techno replied, shutting the door.

You walked over toward the door and slightly twisted the doorknob. Techno hadn't locked it. Your heart warmed up. At least they weren't exactly holding you captive like Sapnap and XD. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But you had to visit Dream soon, and you didn't know if you would be able to live without him much longer.

A smile was put on your face just thinking about him. You sat down on your soft as a cloud mattress and jumped a little when you heard the noise of footsteps...? Why would their be footsteps outside of your window? Your mind raced with horrid and nervous thoughts. Was Sapnap back?

Why did Sapnap hate Dream so much?

If Sapnap wanted to attack Dream for tormenting people and emotionally and physically scarring people, he had no right. Sapnap was on Dream's side during the L'Manberg War, and he was supporting Dream's actions for the longets time up until Dream escaped prison. It was outrageous.

You stared at the window in silence. You were intrested to know who was there, but you were also terrified. At least Wilbur seemed somewhat normal now and he wasn't outside your window again. There was a number of people who it could be, if it was even a person at all.

It could be Quackity, XD, Sapnap, or even someone different. You weren't exactly sure, but you hoped it wasn't someone out to get you like Quackity or Sapnap. They seemed to be climbing up on a ladder. 

As they reached your window, you looked up at the hooded figure. He pulled down his hood, and it was green. You saw his familar smiley face mask, and once he saw you, Dream placed his mask on your nightstand.

"Clay!" You exclaimed, falling into his arms as soon as the two fo you sat down on your bed.

"Oh, my sweet Y/N, I've missed you so much," Dream smiled, tears of joy on his cheek.

Silent tears of happiness trickled down yours also, but once the two of you ended the embrace, you looked up at Dream's lime green eyes that you hadn't seen in the longest time. He should probably get one of his backup masks, because you noticed all of the dirt and blood on it. Wait, why did Dream have blood on his mask?

You didn't want to think about it.

But you were so glad to finally see him. You were lost without him. "I missed you so much," You smiled.

"But I need to tell you something about Sapnap. He-" You started.

Dream put your hand in his. "I know."

"You know?" You gasped.

"Well I was pretty sure. He's after me because he believes I'm too cruel and i'm causing pain for others," Dream replied.

"Clay... He took me. He said he was going to use me as bait to kill you. And then Wilbur saved me and apologized. I asked him to take me to you, but he took me to Techno's instead," You explained.

"I'm going to kill him," Dream grumbled.

"You aren't just going to stay with Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy, are you?" Dream questioned.

"I don't think so. Techno's not sure about you, and Wilbur just wants you to back off. Tommy hates your guts."

Dream frowned at that, but nodded. He hated Tommy also, but he was going to try and come inbetween the two of you. He wouldn't let that happen. Dream would do what he had to do to keep you with him.

There was a knock on your door. "Y/N, can I come in?" Tommy's voice asked.

You and Dream froze.