The Return of Wilbur

Tommy was frozen in place when Dream killed Ghostbur. His brother had been a ghost since he was killed in the L'Manberg battle by his own father. You couldn't do it, and Tommy couldn't blame you. Wilbur was gone, so you went with your other lover, Dream. He had a soft side, but he started to show it less and less as he manipulated Tommy and Tubbo.

Sam, the man who ran the prison, threw Dream into a highly secured cell. If it wasn't for him, Tommy would have killed Dream with the Axe of Peace. There was only 7 words that saved Dream's life. 

"Any last words?" Tommy had asked.

Dream had held his hands up in defeat. "I can bring people back to life."

At first, Tommy was skeptical. The man who wore a circular white smiley face mask to cover his face had sighed in relief when they decided to keep him alive. How did Tommy know? He had come up with a plan to sneak into the high-tech prison, but it resulted in him being locked in Dream's cell with the masked man himself for a long time.

Dream had decided to use that time to show off his "revive book". He had sent Tommy to the land of the dead. He knew that Dream had killed him once he saw the face of his brother. Dream had then revived him, and traumatized Tommy for life. It put constant thoughts in his head. Don't touch me. Don't hit me. Please don't touch me... He's going to kill me...

Ghostbur had attempted to help Tommy, but it only resulted in horror for them. Ghostbur was a different man than Wilbur was before he died... Dream revived Wilbur, and even after all of the fights his brother had against Dream, he believed Dream was his hero. He didn't even remember his blue sheep, friend.

Wilbur had stood at the highest point above the L'Manberg crater. He wore a long brown trenchcoat and now had a white streak in his brunette hair. His same yellow sweater remained as his shirt. But he looked different. More manipulative. More evil. Like he didn't remember his happiness or family at all.

He did remember one thing. He remembered Y/N, and that she was his. He remembered that she needed to be with him, and the last promise he had made to her. "No matter what happens, you're mine forever. Remember that." But now, Y/N was Dream's.

Wilbur now stood looking at the sunrise with Tommy. "Tommy, I've been waiting... for over a decade ... in near darkness... This is . This is MY sunrise. This is MINE! All of it's MINE! Y/N is MINE!"

Tommy looked at him in horror.

 "I need to get to Y/N soon before Wilbur finds her..." Tommy thought.

He didn't remember his whole life. He just remembered parts of it. And Tommy knew that this wasn't his brother.