Are We Back to Before?

hey, i'm writing a mystery/action book called breaking point! i'm getting to the action part very soon, so check it out if you get a chance please! and if you like it make sure to vote<3

tysm for all the support! i hope all of you are having a great week!

You were staying in a spare room with Dream. Sleeping bags were on the obsidian floor. You missed the home that you stayed in with Punz and Dream. That made your heart ache. You missed Punz too. Was he ok? Was he wondering why everyone had left him, or had Dream told him everything?

You quickly fell asleep, and you woke up in the middle of the night to a dizzy feeling. Something felt off. Your gut was telling you that something was wrong. Everything looked normal, and there didn't seem to be anything going on. You must have had a nightmare or something. As you stood up, you began to feel less like yourself.

With a sigh, you brushed it off. Dream had patched up all your wounds, but the lightheaded feeling had to be from all of your injuries. You were kicked and punched across Sam's chamber a bunch. It was a reasonable explaination. 

After walking around the spare room, you figured out one thing that was missing. Your heart was thumping fiercely. Dream was missing. You shivered in the cold room, looking everywhere for Dream. 

"Clay?" You whispered.

He was nowhere to be found.

"Clay!" You shouted.

You jumped back as a pair of strong hands grabbed you. You were thrown against the wall, not being able to move, and your head was pounding. You didn't feel like getting hurt anymore today. 

But when you looked up, you saw Dream. His expression looked evil, and he had an axe next to him. What was happening? Dream would never hurt you, he loved you. You love him, and you didn't do anything to offend him, did you? Why was he so upset? As he death stared you, you struggled against his firm grip.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"I've figured everything out, Y/N. You're going to stay where I want for the rest of time."

"Um, what?"

"I'm trying to tell you that you should just listen to whatever I say."

"I love you and all, but no thanks. What has gotten into you?"

He was getting very violent. Dream was never like this towards you. He stopped being so manipulative and possessive toward you. And he hadn't been violent in the longest time. And he had done that to you when you were enemies in battle, so it was different than being in a realtionship.

"You're so naive, Y/N," Dream laughed evily with a smirk.

"How am I naive?" You retorted.

"You're just another pawn in my game. You're so easy to trick."

"What?"

"I'm controlling everyone again. Everyone in the SMP, everyone in Snowchester, you name it! Everyone's going to listen to me again."

"Are you insane? You just spent a year getting over that point of view, and you're telling me that I'm just a thing to you?" You cried.

Tears started streaming down your face, and Dream's hand ran along your cheek. "It's ok, we'll be together forever now."

He cuffed you to the wall. "Clay? Why aren't they coming off?"

"I told you that I'm going to be able to control anyone again. No one will be able to stop me this time. You and Tommy won't be able to do anything about it."

"Clay, calm down! Why are you acting like you did before?"

"My love, this is me. I'm not hiding like I have for the past few months."

"Now listen and stay there, ok? I'm going to kill Tommy and the others who are standing in my way."

"Don't you dare hurt them!"

"Oh, I will."

You could have sworn that you saw a different situation flash in front of your eyes. It was just like the cruel versions of Dream in Karl's reality...

Was this your Dream?