A Limited Escape

"Ah, there you go."

"Just let me roam free! I won't tell anyone about the whole revive book thing!" You promised. That was a lie.

Dream had known you for a while. He could read the lie straight off of your face. He could tell that you were nervous, and that you wanted to leave. But he knew that you had feelings for him, and he'd use that to his advantage. Either way, he needed to make sure you wouldn't die, you wouldn't tell anyone, and you would remain his.

"You would, and you know that darn well. I'm not letting you go. I can't risk everyone coming for my head," Dream responded, a harsh tone.

"Ugh! Just let me out of this corner and leave me alone!"

He grunted, put his mask on, and left the room. Shortly after, Punz returned. Thankfully, Dream didn't kill him. That was one thing to be happy about, unlike the fact that Dream wasn't letting you out. Who even knows what happened to Lazar and Vikk at this point? You assumed that they were dead, which made you even angrier at Dream.

"He's going to kill you, Punz."

"The cameras are disabled. Listen, I know I'm supposed to be with Dream, and I'll continue to work with him and do mostly what he commands. But I know you miss your friends, and I know what he's doing is somewhat wrong. Run to someone, anyone, and tell them. But don't tell them about me," Punz spoke.

"Dream's just going to find me again and bring me right back."

"I wouldn't be suprised, he'd do anything to keep you to himself. But before he gets to you, you need to tell someone else. But don't let Dream catch you while your telling them, because he'll take them too," Punz explained.

"Are you sure, Punz? I'm forever in your debt."

"Yes, but please don't tell Dream I let you out. He'll kill me," Punz requested.

"I won't. Thank you, Punz."

Punz opened your door, and you ran for it. Your heart was beating fast, and it was one of the fastest you've ever ran. Who would you go to? Niki? Techno? Sapnap? George? Karl? There had to be someone around. You ran at an even greater speed, eventually reaching where you expected George to be.

He always liked to take walks around the part of the forest. You spotted the brunette man. Out of breath, you sprinted to him. Dream had to be on your tail by now. He was going to bring you back either way, but you hoped George didn't have to go with you.

"GEORGE!" You yelled.

"Y/N, I haven't seen you in ages! God, we thought you died-"

"Listen, George, I don't have long. Dream's testing the revive book on innocents and killing them. He's trying to figure out how to kill someone forever. He's gaining ultimate power. Dream doesn't want me to tell anyone, so that's why he's keeping me beside him at all times, so I won't tell anyone. Just help, tell others, please, George. I have to go before I endanger you," You explained.

"Y/N, I'm sorry- Listen, I'll help you, just stay with me-"

"I'll see you soon, colorblind boy," You smiled, running away from George. He stood there in shock. You couldn't risk Dream seeing you talking to him.

Maybe you could escape from Dream. You decided to run through this forest to the one on the other side, and get as far away from him as possible. You tried to be quiet and slower while sneaking past the cave Wilbur had set up at. You saw the place you were once forced to stay at to save your friends.

While running, you bumped into a tall figure. Once you looked up, you saw the face of WIlbur. "What a wonderful suprise, my love," He smirked.

As you quickly backed up from him, you slammed into another tall man. As you looked behind you, you saw Dream, Punz further behind him. You ran back into the middle to find yourself inbetween Wilbur and Dream, the two men being at either end.

This was not going to be good.

The two men fighting over you in once place, along with Punz to watch.

This was one of the times you weren't sure if you wanted XD to be here or not. He'd make it a lot messier. Wilbur and Dream both held weapons, and you felt pressured being inbetween them in a line down the dirt path.