lx. the strong muggleborn

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The group started on the way to the cottage, Ron was supporting Deanna and the unconscious Griphook while Harry was carrying Hermione. Suddenly, Bill, Fleur, Dean, Luna and another person ran out, making them stop in their tracks. Deanna could feel Ron shaking beside her at the sight of that person... It was someone they had not seen for a long time.

"Elly." Ron whispered out as he and Eleanor Edmonton stared at each other, their eyes expressing the emotions they could not say.

"Go to her, Ron." Deanna whispered to him before stepping away from him with a smile. "Go."

With those words of encouragement, Ron immediately ran towards Eleanor whose eyes widened in surprise when the Weasley held her tightly in his arms, tears filling his eyes for he was finally with her once more. It was like the weight of the world was finally lifted from his shoulders. Eleanor was finally with him, and he had no plans of letting her go anymore.

Eleanor stayed still for a few moments, feeling mixed emotions at that moment. Shocked to finally see them after so long, happy to finally be reunited with them and of course, still truly deeply madly in love with Ron Weasley. She hugged him back just as tight after recovering from her shock and buried her face in his neck. No words were needed in that moment for their longing and love were delivered to each other through that hug.

The others only watched with grins, happy that the two were together again after a long while. Bill went to Deanna's side and supported her while Dean went to Griphook and carried him.

"Come on." Bill said to them with a grin. "Let's leave the lovebirds there."

They agreed right away and went into the cottage. Bill and Harry set Deanna and Hermione down on the couch side by side as Fleur and Luna started tending to their wounds.

"Here, Deanna." Luna gave her a wet towel to wipe herself with before she poured the Dittany on Deanna that made the Hufflepuff yelp a little at the sting. "It hurts now, but it'll get better. Don't worry."

"Thanks, Luna." Deanna smiled gratefully before glancing at Hermione whose wounds were being healed by Fleur. The scar on her arm though couldn't be healed anymore. The blood was gone, but the words remained.

"We'll bring her to a room to let her rest." Fleur said to Deanna. "You should also rest, Deanna, you have gone through a lot today."

Deanna was about to agree when she suddenly remembered Grindelwald's death. How could she forget about him? She masked the sad look on her face with a smile and nodded. "I will, in a bit. I just need some fresh air. Thank you, Fleur, Luna."