lix. captured and tortured

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Helga's muffins." Deanna muttered under her breath before holding onto her wand tightly. She could see only the outlines of Harry, Ron and Hermione until there was a burst of white light coming from Harry's direction before she could saw a golden light coming towards her, making her feel a warm sensation. She had no idea why Hermione did that, but her eyes widened when she couldn't feel herself move. Hermione cast the Full Body-Bind Curse and the Disillusionment Charm on her.

'Bloody Merlin, Mione!' Deanna was thinking in her head as she helplessly stood there, seeing the men come in and drag Harry, Hermione and Ron away. She saw Hermione looking back in her direction with worry, and it made her feel crushed. No, she should be the one worrying about her. Why did Hermione have to do that?

Hermione was blinded by fear for Deanna in that moment. She knew that the moment Voldemort had his hands on Deanna, it would be the end. Not only for her heart but also for the Wizarding World. She only hoped Deanna would not be too angry and understand. And that she would run away when the spell would come off.

While struggling hard against the spell, Deanna heard grunts of pain and shouts from her friends before they came in and searched the tent, pushing over chairs but still not seeing Deanna. She drowned out the world around her as she tried to think of a way to take this spell off her. It didn't help that she could suddenly see an image of Nurmengard while she was trying to think of a way to get out of this.

Her situation reminded her of the pain and helplessness she felt the day her father died and it made anger and sadness rise in Deanna. No. Not again. She will never do that again. She won't let it happen again. She was the heir of the phoenixes. If she could save the world, shouldn't she first save her friends?

"NO!" Hermione sobbed and screamed all of a sudden.

And that was the catalyst for the fire to burn once more in Deanna. With her eyes raging at how they dared hurt her Mione and her heart being crushed at the thought that she couldn't even prevent that from happening, Deanna let her power run wild. The fire that was burning through her entire body, her blood that was mixed with Fawkes' and her eyes started glowing gold as a bright light emitted from her body. The same heat that radiated from her when her father died, it was back.

And finally, Deanna broke free from the enchantments and ran out with her wand in hand, but... as soon as she got out, she saw a bunch of wands pointed at her. Harry whose face was disfigured, Ron who looked bruised and Hermione who was tied up but thankfully not hurt were kneeling down on the floor all tied up. And Deanna was surprised to see Dean Thomas there with them.

Hermione felt defeated when she saw Deanna there. She knew Deanna wouldn't just stand by, but she hoped that Deanna would at least stay there until they were gone. Well, she didn't think that they would think of burning the tent down. Now, Deanna was getting closer to Voldemort's hands, and they had ideas that Harry was indeed Harry Potter. She was hoping for a miracle now to come.