🍒 𝓖𝓕 𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓽 🍒

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
GF usually gets taken care of in this relationship but will help here and there. If you can't walk then she'll use her demon powers and float you over to the bath and the two of you will bathe together with face masks and bath bombs.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Her - her chest, hips, thighs, and butt
You - your chest, private (gender neutral terms here ✌️), and lips

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Cum is cum. She'll gobble it, swallow it. Anything and everything-

D = Dirty Secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Secretly wants to peg BF in the ass to assert dominance (plus it's a feminine urge ✌️) Will also peg you cause she's kinky like that

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Probably might have done with Tabi. Definitely with BF. She has no experience with girls but has an idea on how to treat them based off of her likes.

F = Favorite Position (this goes without saying)
Cowgirl, Doggy

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Will crack jokes but overall likes to stay serious

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
The carpet indeed matches the drapes. Depends on the situation (ex. If you suddenly decided to do the deed, she probably ain't gonna be shaved) but she prefers to be completely shaved.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Not really romantic. She prefers to tease and wants to see you begging for her.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Rarely. She'd rather do the deed.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Degrading (To a point. If you don't like it, she'll stop.), Pegging, BDSM, Cuckolding (when she goes and does the deed), Dogging, Humiliation (specifically name-calling), Impact Play, Queening, Roleplay

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Bedroom, Sex Dungeon

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Foreplay, you assuring dominance.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
The usual don't's (Blood, weaponry (knifes, blades, etc.), hitting, etc.). If you don't like something (ex. one of her kinks) then she'll stop.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Both but prefers receiving cause it's GF we're talking about here-

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Depends on her mood.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Doesn't like quickies. She can't get satisfied from them.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Depends but prefers to not risk. Probably would experiment with basic toys on you and cock rings.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
Gurl this bad bitch is probably a succubus she can go as many times as she wants. Hell, she don't even need to stop until she's satisfied.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
Probably just a vibrator and dildo but rarely uses them. Will only use them if she's desperate for fun

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Again, this is GF we're talking about. She's gonna tease the fuck out of you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Oh honey. Be prepared to keep headphones beside you. GF is loud AS F UCK when moaning

W = Wild Card (a random headcanon for the character)
GF loves to suck you dry (whether it's dick or cooche)

X = X-Ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
Big boobas. Probably D-E cup. Thicc booty, slim-thicc build (think of the HD mod)

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Moderate

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
She isn't really much of a sleeper but will cuddle and play with your hair as you fall asleep next to her.

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 {𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙸𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara