𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 - ([𝙔/𝙉], 𝙊𝙊𝘾 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁 𝙭 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤)

This will be a multi-perspective and musical oneshot! Beware of perspective changes! (Also Keith/BF will be OOC but given the timeline I feel like it would make sense)

(Also, this oneshot mentions Marijuana but that's it)

———————————————————————

Keith's POV - 1st Person Perspective

"Alright guys we're up in a minute. Get lined up." I heard the choir teacher announced to us, staying quiet yet audible enough for us to hear him. The school's band was currently playing in the auditorium as their music could be reasonably heard in the distance. Everyone's conversations and goofing around somewhat came to an end as they made their way to the room's door. I remained sitting on the ground in the corner of the room, humming along to the band as they played Let and Let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings and drumming my fingers onto the cold, beige tile floor. The instrumental break was my favorite part when the guitars and drums made their entrance.

Usually in Choir, things are..... well, chaotic. I really don't know how to describe it if I'm being honest. It tends to feel like your sitting in a dark room all by yourself, even with tons of people surrounding you. I mean, typically everyone is talking over one another. Sometimes even screaming. All I tend to do is just sit in my seat in the front left corner and look over my parts and let our teacher Mr. P take care of things.

Ugh, why couldn't I just go back to how I was before? Before things went to hell and back last year? Those were some good times...

"...Keith, we're about to go on." I snapped from my thoughts as I looked in the direction of the voice. Standing above me was Mr. P. He looked down with his bald head and well-maintained beard.

"O-Oh! Sorry sir!" I apologized, jumping up from my seat. I brushed off my black khakis and white short-sleeved button up. I started making my way towards the door before my teacher remarked, "Keith, your hat."

I froze in place, realizing my red baseball cap was still on my head. Crap I forgot about that. I thought. Usually I wear my hat wherever, whenever. Well, besides Mrs. Randall's class, she's kind of an ass with her strict class rules. But for the most part, my hat has become almost like a comfort item for me. Like it was apart of me in a way.

"You sure I can't wear it...?" I looked behind me at my teacher as I took my hat off somberly.
"Yes Keith, it's a concert. Not some get-together." He responded with a stressed tone in his voice.
"Can I still hold onto it at least? It's a comfort item for me."
"Yeah, sure." Mr. P bluntly responded, sighing as he hustled towards me and placed his manly hand on my shoulder. "Come on."

————————————————————————

3rd Person Perspective

Keith and his teacher made their way out of the now empty choir room. The band at this point was already making their way through the wooden school doors separating the basement and auditorium. Some of the students chatting amongst themselves as they passed Keith (whom was being lightly shoved into his respected spot with the Altos by his teacher). One by one, each member of the choir made their way into the brightly lit auditorium. As Keith entered the room, he could feel butterflies enter his stomach as he gripped onto his baseball cap. A little beep noise was able to make it past his dried lips as he strolled over to his respected spot on the makeshift raisers settled in front of the stage. It wasn't as far up since Keith was one of the shortest members in the Altos so he stood in the bottom row, front and center.