"𝙎𝙝𝙝... 𝙉𝙤 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜." (𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚!𝘿-𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝘽𝙁 𝙭 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙡/𝙉𝙚𝙣𝙚 (𝙛𝙩. 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨) (𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩)

Request by: MikeZ360
Thank you for the request! I hope you enjoy!

A/N's: I would have added the actual character names, but Wattpad threw unexpected character limits at me in my title 😭 To make this easier on my brain, this Oneshot has three parts to it, so read this in order please! It'll make more sense when you reach the Final Act.

Also, I do NOT condone anything that happens in this Oneshot! It's merely storytelling that worked best with the request I was given. If there's any spelling mistakes, please let me know! I kinda wrote this all in one go and used sooo many references (CSM Oneshots, Yandere Quotes, etc.) sooo yeah

TW: Violence, Death, Smegs

———————————————————————

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗜 | 𝗡𝗼 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻.

Chatter was the thing that filled Boyfriend's ears, scratching at them like nails on a chalkboard. There were too many people surrounding him and Darnell. Of all days, they of course had to go shopping for Nova's party on a Friday. The one day of which everyone and their mother were out carelessly spending money like there was no tomorrow.

Darnell released an audible yawn, gripping onto the plastic white bag handle firmly. "Shit, what time is it dude?" He asked, looking to Boyfriend from the corner of his eyes. Boyfriend reached into his violet pants pocket, pulling his phone out. "Five-thirty." He responded, putting the device back into his pocket. "Ah, crap." Darnell scanned the area, spotting the food court to his right. "Hey dude, I'm gonna hit the bathroom 'fore we leave, aight?"

"Alright." Boyfriend shot a wave to the African American as he entered the mini cafeteria. He watched as Darnell blended into the crowds of strangers, a tightening in his chest followed. Boyfriend grasped onto his white tank top as the sickening feeling furthered, biting on his bottom lip enough to where it didn't bleed. After a few seconds, he hurried himself towards the bathrooms, forming a steady fist with his left hand.

A couple folks past the lavender-haired male as he entered the facility's main beige tiled hallway, where it splits between the family, male and female bathrooms. Boyfriend quickly spotted the Male bathrooms and entered, where he could hear soft whistling emitting from the end of the toiletry. He followed the sweet melodies, reaching the last stall. The sound of a toilet flushing sounded, and the clanking of the stall latch followed. The blue plastic door swung open, revealing Darnell on the opposite side.

"Dude, what are- Hey!" Darnell exclaimed as Boyfriend pushed himself inside the stall, pinning the taller male against the wall. Boyfriend gazed up to him with soft, narrowed eyes. Pushing up on his tiptoes slightly as he connected their lips together. Darnell's eyes widened from his friend's sudden actions, his face warming up just as fast. Boyfriend broke the kiss shortly after, pushing back strands of hair that fell in front of his face.

"Well?" Boyfriend said, looking up to Darnell nonchalantly. "Well, what?" He stuttered lightly. "You liked it, didn't you?" "What? Hell no, dude!" "Then why do you have a boner?" Darnell glanced down, noticing the apparent bump coming from his pants. He groaned to himself, facepalming. "It's ok, dude. I can help you out if you want." Boyfriend offered. "You helped me out with my credit card the other day. Let me help you with this."

Darnell stared down to his friend, hesitant about the offer. "F-Fine..." He said moments later, undoing his belt buckle with a diverted glance. "Just make it quick." "No prob'em!" Boyfriend grinned, watching as his friend carefully undid his pants, taking his cock out. His face began to cover in blush as he noticed how hard his friend was becoming, not realizing just how big he was.