📞 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 📞

We got new phone fun facts for BF and GF and I had these scenarios pop up in my head lmaoooo
(These are gonna lean towards canon rather than fanon/headcanons btw)

———————————————————————

Reader: Looks over to BF's phone, noticing something a bit suspicious. Uhhhh B?
BF: Yee? Says while looking up at the Reader.
Reader: What are you uhhh... Points at his Samsung Galaxy phone. doing?
BF: Oh this? He shows the Reader his screen. It's open to the app PicToChat. It's a dick.
Reader: a what?
BF: Yeahhh shawty! I'm drawing dick pics. Ya dig? He says with a cocky grin, clearly proud of his drawing.

Reader: I— Is astonished by the events that have taken place. That's kinda sus dude. Really sus.
BF: Not really. He turns his phone screen back around, only to find that the app has crashed once again. FUCK.

Reader: Flinches from the abrupt yelling. What is it? You ok?

Boyfriend groans before getting up from his seat, stomping towards the front door and outside. His hands forming a fist as he tries to contain his anger, slamming the door slightly behind him.

Reader: Uhhhh B? Is a bit worried at this point, follows BF outside.
BF: Is in the midst of climbing up a ladder at the side of his house to his roof.
Reader: Boyfriend! What the hell are you doing?? They call out, watching from the ground as BF has made his way onto the roof.
BF: Doing what I know best! He exclaims, standing on top of the roof. He pulls out his phone from his pocket and yeets it 200 feet off of the roof.
Reader: Lets out a terrified scream, watching as the phone falls to its death.

When it crashes it the ground, the Reader frantically goes to pick it up from the ground. The screen cracked and black.

Reader: Boyfriend, what the hell man?? They look up to the cyan-haired male who was climbing down the ladder already.
BF: Is it working now?? He asks loudly.
Reader: No! You broke it!
BF: Dammit. He says, going to the Reader and standing beside them. Gotta go get another one now. He heads back inside, he mutters to himself. That was a good dick too man. Very good dick.

———————————————————————

Today was like no other day. The gang was hanging out as per usual at Boyfriend's home. They ordered Domino's, played video games, etc. As Girlfriend was taking care of the trash, a loud crash could suddenly be heard from outside.

GF: Holy shit what was that?? She runs back into the living room, Pico in the midst of pulling out his UZI from his back pocket.
Pico: He walks up to the window, gun in hand. Glaring outside to see what the commotion is. Tch. Just an accident. No big deal.
BF: An accident?? He exclaims, grabbing his iPhone 10 that Girlfriend gifted him. He pushes Pico out of the way and opens the window.
Pico: Hey what the fuck dude?? He remarks annoyingly, gripping onto his gun.

Boyfriend opens his phone and goes to the camera to take a video. He turns his phone horizontally and presses the record button, sticking his phone and head outside of the window.

BF: Damn this shit bad. Almost as bad as— A gust of wind suddenly pops up, causing his grip on his phone to loosen and falls out of his hands. NOOOOOOO!!!!
Pico: Boyfriend, youse fucken dumbass! Why did you let go of the damn thing?? He shouted.

Boyfriend watches as his newly acquired phone is about to hit the asphalt surface below.

BF: Heh, I'm sure it's fine! He begins turning around, facing the opposite way. Let's just go down and—

As Boyfriend is not even halfway turned, the sound of an 18-wheeler could be heard nearby. The cyan-haired male turns back around to the window, watching from below as the phone appears to have gone under the front tires of the truck. The truck driver jerks his wheel to the left from the sudden vision of Boyfriend's phone falling from the sky, causing the driver to flip the entire truck onto its side, adding to the already existing accident. Boyfriend and Pico watch in horror, shock and disbelief as the events unfold.

———————————————————————