𝘾𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 ☕️ - (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤, 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝙭 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁)

A/N's: I went to an Open Mic event and I decided to write a story based off of it cause it gave me soo much inspiration! (TY to my BF's friend for inviting us to the event! You rocked! 🤟)
Also this takes place before the events of Chapter 8 of my other fanfic Nirvana: An Awakening! (but more realistic and keeping true to the characters) If you haven't checked it out then you totally should! It's not my best writing (as it's my first fanfic) but it's generic and to the point. I had recently gotten back into writing at the time it was created sooo yeah. ✌️

(Thank you for the 300+ reads on this and my other fanfic btw!)

———————————————————————

[Y/N]'s Perspective - 2nd POV

"Bubba?"
"Yeah?"
"Why do you have a guitar case in here?"

You called out in confusion, raising an eyebrow. You had recently moved in Pico's small studio apartment. The Goth Kids — an infamous group of angsty goths who were known for starting the shooting at Pico's high school — had returned and you had recently gotten yourself unintentionally dragged into the "reunion" between them and your crush, Pico. The next day, it was "decided" that the best option for you would be to move in with the ginger as he could easily protect you. And by decided, Pico made it very adamant that you'd move in with him.

The good thing about this was that he didn't have much stuff in his studio apartment. Not like you had a lot of your own things from your dorm. Mostly clothes and décor things. Though, it was a relief knowing that the apartment wasn't going to be super cluttered like in those hoarding shows.

At this point, you almost had everything moved in and were in the midst of hanging up your jackets in the coat closet that sat by the bathroom. You were about to close the wood colored door when you noticed a black, hard shell guitar case standing upwards in the small closet. It would have gone unnoticed if it wasn't for its golden latches and vibrant stickers.

"The fuck?" You heard from a few feet away from you, footsteps making their way towards you. "Yeah," You continued, grabbing the black handle and pulling the case out. "you have a guitar case in here." A quiet humming sound could be heard from behind you, the feeling of warm breathing against your neck. You shivered a bit, your face forming a light pink tint on your cheeks and the hairs on your arms sticking up as this occurred. "Shit, forgot I had this." Pico said, taking the guitar case from your hands. "Oh, do you play?" You asked enthusiastically, following the ginger as he made his way to the full-sized bed with the case.

The both of you sat down, you sitting to the left of Pico, watching curiously as he opened the case and revealing a light brown Koa wood acoustic guitar. Attached by the strings appeared to be a small Polaroid photo, which you carefully grabbed to examine. "H-Hey what are you-" Pico snapped, stopping mid-sentence after realizing what you were doing. As you got a better look at the picture, you instantly recognized the pair in the photo.