"𝙄𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪, 𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨." (𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝙭 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 𝙛𝙩. 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁) (𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩)

Request by: MikeZ360
Thank you for the request! I hope you enjoy!

A/N's: I decided to go for the second option since after doing my bullet points drafting, I felt more comfy with the Second Option ideas. This is going to be an AU where Pico and Keith never dated but are classmates and he's also not friends with Nene and Darnell. The Goth Punks have just formed, and Pico and Cassie are the only two members as of now.

Warning: Marijuana Usage, Smegs, Bottom Pico
⚠️ MINORS DO NOT INTERACT ⚠️

———————————————————————

Today was one of those days. The one where things seem to have calmed down, yet... something was off. Perhaps it was the weather warming up miraculously after enduring blistering chills the past couple of days. Or maybe it was since the first half of state tests were done and everyone could breathe once more. It didn't really matter to the school's infamous ginger haired boy. All he cared about was getting the hell out of here and fast. Luckily for him, the bell rung its repetitive sounds. Indicating that it was time for next period.

"Thank god." He thought, getting up from his seat in the back of the room. Nearby classmates following such, gathering their belongings. The ginger shoved his hands in his leather jacket pockets. Not having brought anything with him to class, he began his trip to his next destination. Walking tiredly with a slouched posture. As he was about to turn the corner, the ginger caught his foot against something. Stumbling a bit forward.

"What the fuck?" He muttered angrily, managing to catch his footing. He swiveled his head over his shoulders, glaring daggers at a smaller, cyan haired male sitting at the desk beside him. The poor boy looked up to the one above him. Fear instantly consuming the student as the ginger turned to face his classmate. Slamming is hand on the desk and leaning in close.

"I-I'm so sorry Pico!" The boy managed to say through trembles. "I-I-I didn't mean to! It was an accident, I swear!" The ginger exhaled heavily through his nose, baring his teeth at the one before him. "Nothing is an accident with you." He says lowly, grasping onto the boy's white turtleneck. Pulling the helpless one closer to him, the two being mere inches away from one another. "You better knock off this fucken shit Keith or I swear, I will make your life far worse than hell itself. Do you understand?"

Keith stared fearfully at Pico, tears welling up in his eyes. Soft whimpers escaped his lips, unable to speak. "Do you understand?!" Pico asks angrily, his voice rising as he spoke. A worried beep sound slipped past Keith's quivering lips as he nodded frantically. "Y-Yes!" He managed to say, tears falling down his cheeks. The ginger grinned to himself, releasing the cyannette from his grasp.

Pico unhurriedly left the classroom and merged into the crowds of the bustling hallways. Not paying attention to where he was going. His mind focused solely on one thing: to get the hell out of here. But where to, he thought as he walked downstairs. Passersby moving away from the ginger as he traveled by them. He knew damn well that the teachers didn't really care if you skipped or not, despite them always preaching that they do. At this school, you just couldn't get caught per say. And well, that always seemed to happen wherever Pico and his friend go to skip.

Turning the corner, he descended towards a quaint hallway with a metal door leading to outside. He exhaled, about to push on the door when he heard a familiar voice. "Got tired too?" It said nearby. Pico turned to the voice, finding a girl with thick, blood red hair in goth clothing sitting on the ground underneath the stairs. "Yeah." He responded, heading towards her. "How long you've been here for?"