🔫 𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓸 𝓓𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓽 🔫

I keep seeing these around and figured I'd write a NSFW and SFW version for the Trio plus potentially other characters if you guys are interested!
(Also Week 8 who?? 😱😭 I literally fangirled SOOOO hard when I got to work at 5:30 this morning and I saw the trailer for like, a solid hour and here and there throughout all day today. Yo girl's a hella simp for this ginger I can't— 🖐😩👌 Why does Pico gotta be THIS fine?? Like, hello??)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
He'd definitely take care of you afterwards. If he jizzed on you, he'd wipe it off with tissues and proceed to carry you to the bathroom for a shower (whether or not your able to walk) and you both shower and get changed into comfy clothes and cuddle.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
His - his dick and abs
Yours - your face, hips, and privates (trying to keep things gender neutral ✌️)

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Unless if one of you is using protection (whether it be a condom or birth control), Pico will not cum inside of you. He doesn't have an IQ of 127 for nothing! He'll only do it if your doing it in public and can't risk leaving a mess (And then rush to get Plan B) or if your trying for a baby.

D = Dirty Secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Pico wants to use his gun and screw your insides with it.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Pico has some experience. Even though he's only done it with BF, he knows what he's doing and can learn quickly!

F = Favorite Position (this goes without saying)
Probably Missionary, Doggy or Leap Frog. He likes to dominate you.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Might crack a joke once in a blue moon but overall very serious.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
The carpet indeed matches the drapes. He'd probably be completely shaved or tiny bits of hairs.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Overall likes to focus on making you, him, or the both of you feel good. You ain't gonna get much romance from him (unlike BF who will plan out a whole ass thing with rose petals and shiz). Foreplay/Teasing is a definite in this relationship.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Will only please himself if you aren't around or if you don't want to have sexy times.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
BDSM, Gun play, Gagging/Choking (with consent), Name kink (you saying his name), Impact Play (slapping your butt), Hair pulling

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Anywhere. Doesn't matter if it's public or private. He's sexually ambiguous after all! (according to Tankman)

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
You in leggings or form-fitting pants. Overall can just be looking at you sometimes. If he's smoking and in the mood, then that'll also get him going.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
The usual don't's (Blood, weaponry (except his gun when on Safety) (knifes, blades, etc.), hitting, etc.)

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Both but prefers giving as he'd be able to see your reactions and cute face.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Rough 100%. Speed depends on how he's feeling in the moment. If you wanna go slow and sensual then he'll do it but prefers getting down on you like a wild animal 🦍

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Doesn't mind a quickie but prefers to take his time and tease you a crap ton before doing the deed.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Again, he's sexually ambiguous. Of course he's up for risks- This is Pico we're talking about.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
With breaks in-between he could probably go all day. Without breaks, probably 2-3 rounds. Four max.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
Ohohohoho you know he's gonna use them toys on you 😉 He has a full drawer dedicated to BDSM (thanks to Nene)

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He loves to tease you to the point where it drives you insane and you start begging for him to rail you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Low to moderate groans and grunts. Will occasionally moan.

W = Wild Card (a random headcanon for the character)
Would be down for a threesome. Hell, even more than 3 people! Secretly hopes that BF would be interested in joining sexy times cause a part of him misses the cyan-haired boy.

X = X-Ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
6-7 inches 👌, definite abs (Canon?), scarred torso due to the events of Pico's School and Hitman work, lean yet muscular build

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
I'd say moderate to high but can be controlled.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Honestly, it may take him a hot sec to fall asleep. Once he's up and moving, he's fully awake again. When he's laying down and cuddling up to you post-Aftercare, then it'll take him a couple minutes to fall asleep.