"𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨" (𝘽𝙁 𝙭 𝙂𝙁) (𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩)

Request by: MikeZ360
Thank you for the request! I hope you enjoy!

A/N's: Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your year! Here's my Christmas gift to you all: smut 😤😏
Have a good day/evening!

🎄🎊🎎🪔🎅

Warning: Mommy Kink
⚠️ MINORS DO NOT INTERACT ⚠️

———————————————————————

Boyfriend let out a satisfied hum as he cuddled up next to his girlfriend. Taking in her warmth amidst the freezing December air. Christmas was just a few days away and the two had plans to go to the mall for some Christmas shopping. But instead, they ended up here. In Boyfriend's bed, having a little cuddle session. Not wanting to get up anytime soon.

BF looked up to GF with a subtle pout, wrapping his arms further around her. "G...?" He begun, catch the attention of the one above him. She looked down with half-lidded eyes, seeing the boy looking up to her with big, raven eyes. "What is it, love?" She queries, placing a hand on the back of his head. Caressing his fluffy, cyan hair.

"I don't think I want to go out anymore." He explains quietly, pressing his face gently into her bosom. "You're just so comfy, and it's not even snowing out. It'd be boring." Girlfriend could only smile at his response, having an idea pop in her head.

"That's ok baby, we can stay in." She says, placing a kiss on Boyfriend's forehead. "Though, I have an idea to give you your white Christmas." "Really?" The shorter's face lit up from the news. GF giggled, shifting her boyfriend off of her as she made her way on top of him. Her hands pressed against the sheets at either side of the shorter male.

BF's face grew red, unable to take his eyes off of his beautiful lover. The navy blue blanket they shared draped over Girlfriend's back as she gazed down at the boy with a lustful expression. Leaning down and connecting her lips to his.

Boyfriend moaned softly into the kiss, closing his eyes as if on instinct. His hands traveling to the sides of GF's face, running his fingers through her untamed auburn hair that fell at her sides. His tongue sought for hers, sliding past her full lips.

She responded kindly, sucking on his tongue sporadically as the two kissed. As she got herself in a more comfortable position, Girlfriend's hands trailed off to the hem of his shirt, sliding her hands up the fabric. Her fingers leisurely crawled up his physique, feeling out the subtlety of his muscles.

BF shuddered into the kiss as she continued to touch him. His arousal growing rapidly as he felt each soft caress. Her hands moved further up his torso, eventually stopping at his nips. Gently squeezing them between her warm fingers. He let out another moan through the kiss as Girlfriend rubbed them, massaging them lovingly.

"Mmm..." He hummed, breaking the kiss for air. His breathing heavy but steady. Boyfriend turned his head off to his right as he bit his bottom lip, wanting to take Girlfriend's clothes off right then and there. "God, you're so good at this." He managed to say, holding back moans. The tent in his pants growing by the second.

Girlfriend smiled from the response, giving him a peck on his cheek before moving off of him. Leaving the male confused. He glanced over to her, seeing how she was now sitting on her knees at the end of his bed. The blanket no longer on her body. "What are you doing? I thought...I mean..."