✨Random Headcanons Pt. 3 ✨

(This is gonna have a lot of Pico and BF random headcanons this time and I apologize it just happened)
(Also this is late but Happy not-Pico Day y'all 🎉 I'll see y'all in June when the official day is this year)

BF called DD "Popsy" by mistake once and further angered DD

Darnell gave Pico the N-word pass but it's never been used out of respect.

When they broke up, Pico and BF played the song "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down (the Acoustic version) as a coping mechanism. Pico continues to play it and has it on a Breakup Blues playlist he made whenever he feels down about the breakup.

If Soft BF were to change his last name, he'd change it from Fairest to Moore. Thus, his name would be Benjamin Moore. (Get it?)

BF would wear red slides. No explanation.

Tankman with a Southern accent.

BF carries fidget toys on him and fiddles with them in his pants pockets. His favorite being fidget cubes.

Under BF's hat, his hair is fluffy

Pico and BF always wears socks. Moreso Pico as he feels it's weird to not wear them. BF on the other hand will take his socks off if he's feeling uncomfy.

Pico has heavy eyebags due to his insomnia.

BF owns a Sonic onesie

BF went through a Vocaloid phase (totally not because of Miku.......)

Pico wears and smells like cheap cologne and marijuana. When he washes his clothes, he smells like lavender but quickly fades away due to smoking

Pico knows how to tango

GF watches RuPaul's Drag Race cause ✨ yes queen ✨ She'll occasionally quote from show here and there, even though no one will get what the hell she's talking about. BF will watch the show with GF if it's on and finds it interesting but will only watch it with GF just cause.

Nene has a small collection of cat ears accessories that she'll wear with her headbands

Pico would be fine being in a polyamorous relationship depending on who the other people are.

Out of the three, Darnell is the parent of the Pico's School Trio. Pico and Nene constantly get into little arguments with one another.

Pico and Darnell are fluent in both Street Spanish and Book Spanish.

Pico is one to hold a grudge. Wrong him once and it's game over.
Ex. If Alucard wanted a friendship with Pico, Pico would immediately reject his request as Alucard still played a part in the school shooting.

BF sleeps with a body pillow.

Darnell is hella muscular. Not like Jasper from Steven Universe but he's more fit than Pico.

If there's gonna be a traitor out of the OG Trio, then Darnell is gonna be the traitor. Idk why, but I love the stories where Darnell falls in love with Cassie or someone else from the Goth Punks one way or another and basically pulls a UA Traitor stunt on Pico and the gang.

Pico and Nene have a brother-sister relationship similar to Harry and Hermione in Harry Potter.

DD is overprotective over GF because of her autism and ADHD and feels like no one truly understands her but him and MM.

BF dressed up in a banana costume one year for Halloween due to the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song and did the song's dance in the costume.