✨ More Random Headcanons ✨

(You know the drill. 18+ topics but not all of the headcanons are this time 🎉)
(Also, more FNF/Pico's School characters are included this time. Yay 😀)
(And yes, I made the meme above. YW ❤️)

———————————————————————

Although she may appear homophobic, Nene is one of the best allies you'll meet! She just doesn't want to be on her parents' bad side because of "very sad reasons".

When it comes to being horny, Pico can manage keeping his composure until the pain become unbearable. BF is the complete opposite; he needs instant relief.

Theory: If BF was at school when the events of Pico's School took place, the most he probably suffers from (for lack of better words) is mild trust issues. Hence why he's always beeping at everyone he doesn't know. When it comes to GF's parents or the Spooky Boys, he's just so used to beeping and bopping that it's become a habit.
Regardless, BF's a very lucky dude.
(I say if because in Love Conquers All, BF was there at the end of the game. The only difference between the two games is that Pico managed to get through to Cassandra and the Goth Kids, hence the events of Pico's School never happened in this AU.)

Nene has a bunch of pink phone cases and switches between them every day.

Pico's only romantic in bed. He sucks at being romantic in any other situation (ex. A date) but tries nevertheless.

Senpai secretly works at Pizza Hut and will shit talk any other pizza place due to being proud of working there. However, he has never told anyone that he works at Pizza Hut as he also sees the job as being "inferior to him".

BF and Pico's friendship is a bromance. Pico will sometimes make comments towards BF and immediately say "No homo." (even tho deep down he's hella jealous of BF and GF's relationship).
Ex.
Pico: "Damn B you looking fine today."
Pico: "....No homo though."
BF: "Oh! Thanks dude!" 🥰

Although he has an aggressive personality, when with those he trusts Pico will let loose to the point where it's like him and BF are sharing the same brain cells. (Will intensify if he's also smoking)

Even into adulthood, the Spooky Boys considering eating too much candy as the equivalent of getting high/drunk. (Cause, you know, sugar high) So whenever they go to parties with actual drugs and alcohol, the Spooky Boys will bring a butt load of candy with them and try and get high with everyone but will unfortunately fail.

BF and GF's song is Never Gonna Give You Up after BF first sung it to GF when he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Nene loves tea, good and bad. (AKA gossip) She even has her own Tea page on YouTube where she talks about TikTok drama and shit.

BF loves memes, especially the ones that died out and stupid ones. Fortnite dancing in public? Hell yeah. A Facebook meme about the Soft Kitty song but replace Kitty with 'Willy'? Sign BF the FUCK. UP.

Pico worked at McDonald's at some point before becoming a Hitman and got fired for the stupidest reason.

Because she's a demon, GF can't feel the effects of drugs but can still get drunk on alcohol.

Pico's the best dancer out of the FNF/Pico's School characters. No explanation.

BF loves Spongebob and will watch it in his free time.

If BF ever got drunk, he would act exactly like Baymax from Big Hero 6 when he needed to recharge his battery.

Nene and GF both went through a boy band phase multiple times in their life.

Tankman is packing 10-11 inches down there 😉👌 (sorry not sorry)