Supernatural AU Character Bios

Sneak Peek of an Upcoming Oneshot that I got requested to do! Here's a little bio of our main characters in this Supernatural AU (yes, I may have gotten some inspiration from the show as well even tho I just started Season 7 and don't know shit)
(Most of the information that I will be using for this upcoming oneshot can be found on the Unnatural World Wiki. I'll also be using some FNF headcanons/AU's as inspiration for this Oneshot as well.)

———————————————————————

Boyfriend
Unlike [Y/N], BF is, well, the perfect Angel. He's followed the rules his entire life as it's all he's ever known. "Follow God's rules and your granted a harmonious life." Too bad there's always a twist to when things sound a bit too good to be true. As his life progressed, BF found himself longing for more. He wanted to see more, learn more. The pearly gates were becoming boring for the blue-haired boy. So he left for Earth in hopes of finding the answers he's been wanting. As he ventured off, he met GF and afterwards, the two began dating. Like GF, BF was instantly shunned for dating a demon. This didn't stop BF from following his heart. Even with the constant harassments from his fellow Angels, they continuously try and convince BF to return to Heaven without GF if he wishes to remain an Angel. His fellow Angels have yet to discover Pico, as BF and GF have been secretly seeing him. BF has been contemplating on what to do as this would be his final warning.

Angel Type: Low-Tier (BF never found a need to become a powerful Angel. He's considered to be one of the weakest Angels amongst his peers.)
Strengths: Angelic Possession, Astral Projection, Superhuman Strength (Limited), Protective Charm, Healing Touch, Sonic Cry, Teleportation
Weaknesses: Angelic Exorcism, Eve, The Colt, Sufficient Mechanical Trauma, Holy Fire, Alcohol

Girlfriend
GF grew up in the Underworld her entire life. Her parents, Mommy Mearest and Daddy Dearest, worked alongside Lucifer for many years. So much so, the family was practically just as well known as the big man himself! One day, GF was sent to Earth to take over a human body (kind of how it is in Supernatural). The mission: Kill famous Hunters John and Steve Captain. As she was one with her host body, she met BF whom was wondering Earth as a means to find meaning in his life. Something about the blue haired Angel triggered strange feelings in GF. Was she falling in love? And worse, with an Angel?? Time passes and after getting to know one another, BF and GF became partners. This made GF's parents furious and disown GF as she had broken the Underworld's Number One rule: You can never get involved with an Angel. Now, GF has been banned from the Underworld. Thanks to her parents and Lucifer, she's become Hell's Outcast all because of who she loves.

Demon Type: 1/2 Succubus-1/2 Demon
Strengths: Succubus Charm (GF can trigger a charm and make those affected fall in love with her permanently, in special cases her and multiple people), Soul Consumption, Superhuman Stamina/Strength, Sexual Inducement, Seduction, Empathy, Telepathy, Teleportation, Possession, Flight, Razor-sharp fingernails
Weaknesses: Holy Water, Exorcism, Silver, Iron, Salt

Pico
It was quite obvious what he was from a very young age. He has green eyes that would sporadically turn white, a fast metabolism and slightly pointed ears. That didn't stop his adopted parents John and Steve Captain — Supernatural Hunters — from taking the Nephilim into their home as they knew he wouldn't be a threat to them (as Pico is an extremely rare Nephilim). (Side note: Mom was a soldier who died at birth and dad, well, he went to get some milk-) John and Steve managed to create a repellent in which would protect Pico from being hunted by Angels. However, he's found by BF and GF who didn't want to kill him? For whatever reason, the repellent seemed to not have an effect on the couple. The three bonded and eventually formed a romantic relationship (which is actually good for Pico as he prefers a poly relationship). He still flirts around as it's in his genes, which led to him meeting [Y/N]. Realizing what [Y/N] was, he didn't run away but rather tried to calm [Y/N] down as she was on a rampage trying to cause chaos on Earth.

Nephilim Type: 1/2 Human-1/2 Angel
Strengths: Superhuman Intelligence & Perception, Omnilingualism, Empathy, Clairvoyance, Superhuman Strength/Speed/Durability/Combat, Healing Factor Scared Blood, Angelic Wrath
Weaknesses: Angelic Wrath, Heaven's Enmity

[Y/N] (AKA the reader)
[Y/N] was never afraid of death. That is, until she died in a tragic accident as a young adult. She was sent to Heaven as she proven herself worthy whilst living. [Y/N] was relieved and overall excited to see her family. That is... until she didn't. Was everything about Heaven a lie? [Y/N] wondered, looking for her deceased family members but with no prevail. She felt herself become furious with God. She felt betrayed. When she had the chance, [Y/N] escaped back to Earth in order to warn those about how Heaven truly was. What she didn't know was that this would backfire on her big time. During the midst of her rebellious phase, God took notice of [Y/N]'s actions and executed her to be kicked out of Heaven. To make matters worse, not only would she undergo an appearance change, but agony as God and his children forcibly ripped off one of her wings as a means for her to never return to Heaven. Since then, [Y/N] has been roaming Earth, more furious and heartbroken as ever and has continued to Sin.

[Y/N] has no special skills as she recently died and expelled from Heaven, hence she was never able to learn any Angel skills. Her only strengths would be some Super Strength as she's still an Angel and Weaknesses would be similar to Boyfriend's in addition to her being easily agitated due to her recent depression.