🌿 𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙨 🌿 (Lime)

A/N: Everyone's high on "medicinal herbs" in this Oneshot (except GF cause she a demon and I wrote a random headcanon where GF can't feel the effects of drugs no matter how much she takes)
I got inspired by a Group Chat I was in where everyone pretty much acted like this (none of use were under the influence btw) and one of the comments got me inspired to write this so thank you Rae for the funny comment ❤️
Warning: Implied Marijuana Usage, Lime, Suggestive Conversations(?)

A/N: Everyone's high on "medicinal herbs" in this Oneshot (except GF cause she a demon and I wrote a random headcanon where GF can't feel the effects of drugs no matter how much she takes)I got inspired by a Group Chat I was in where everyone pret...

[E/C] = eye color
[F/C] = favorite color

———————————————————————

It was Friday Night and the gang was chilling at Pico and [Y/N]'s studio apartment. Some might say that it was your average night. But the four of you would say otherwise. For whatever reason, something in Pico's brain decided that smoking those "medicinal herbs" all day was a good idea. So good in fact, he even brought edibles with him to tonight's rap battles! Turns out our favorite ginger probably shouldn't have because a certain cyan-haired boy found his stash of chocolate bites and ate them all with Cherry and [Y/N]... Luckily for Cherry, she didn't get high off of the edibles. Keith on the other hand has been on one hell of a ride along with [Y/N].

It's currently been awhile now since the four returned to the couple's shared apartment (as it was not only the only place that "allowed" smoking inside, but also the closest place to retreat for the night out of the three apartments). [Y/N]'s sitting on the countertop whilst Pico rubbed her hips slowly. Both were in the midst of a long debate about who was the top and who was the bottom in the relationship. Keith had recently ordered food on GrubHub as he's been craving sweets for AGES plus there wasn't much in the fridge. Cherry on the other hand was enjoying the "show" that was occurring in the kitchen, taking pictures of the three here and there.

[Y/N]: Hey Keith.
Keith: Yeah? He lets out a soft giggle, gazing at the wooden front door.
[Y/N]: How much do you want to bet Pico wants to get pegged right now? She smirks lightly, attempting to keep her semi-blurry vision focused on Pico.

A noticeable and loud snicker could be heard from Cherry as Keith continued giggling away, not responding to the question.

Pico: Haha very funny coming from a bottom. He says sarcastically, getting closer to [Y/N] as he continues to rub her hips with his thumbs in circular motions. He stares at her sparkling [E/C] eyes lustfully.
[Y/N]: Stoopp. She chuckles, playfully and lightly punches Pico's arm.
Pico: Aww your even begging for me to stop. He smirks, leaning to [Y/N]'s ear as he slips his hands under her shirt, exploring her torso. Just like the bottom you are. He says lowly into her ear.
[Y/N]: She drapes her arms around Pico's neck, resting her head on his shoulder. Her smile fades away as she purses her lips a bit. Shut it. She mumbles, her cheeks turning red.

Pico: Hmm? What's that? Did you decide to give up finally? He teasingly asks [Y/N], lifting her [F/C] shirt just below her chest. Her [F/C] bra pokes out a little but not enough to where it's fully exposed.
[Y/N]: W-What? No. She stammers, lifting her head off of the ginger's shoulder, looking over at him. The two make eye contact shortly after.
Pico: Pfft- Liar. Your flustered as fuck. He smirks, letting out a little snicker as he narrowed his eyes at her.
[Y/N]: Shut up, am not. She huffed, pursing her lips more.

Pico: He moves away from [Y/N]'s side and positions himself back in front of her. He leans in, his lips brushing against her as he spoke. The fact that your taking this so seriously when you know I'm just fucking around is really showing me who you are, [Y/N]. He brings one of his hands up and underneath [Y/N]'s bra, lightly grasping her bust. The other continues to explore her torso. And your telling me to shut up just because your all flustered. Yet here I am, cool as a cucumber. He continues to smirk at [Y/N] as he speaks.
[Y/N]: She lets out a subtle moan. F-Fuck you.

As this is all occurring, Cherry is casually standing in silence, shocked and amazed by how the two lovebirds have yet to realized that her and Keith were still with them. She takes a couple photos of Pico and [Y/N] to send to them later. A knock on the door is heard as Keith bolts up from the ground and darts for the door. He opens the door with a huge smile on his face as he sees that his GrubHub order has arrived.

Keith: Thank you soooo much! He thanks the GrubHub delivery person, giggling as he takes his order.

Keith closes the door, a decently sized brown paper bag in hand and makes his way over to the kitchen counters where Pico and [Y/N] are, now currently making out. Soft yet audible moans come from [Y/N] as Pico continues to grope her bust from under her shirt. Keith somehow doesn't realize this is happening as he's currently fixated on his food. He pulls a cutesy aesthetic pink box out from the bag and opens it to reveal an assortment of donuts.

Keith: Mmm.... He licks his lips and rubs his hands together, admiring the box of sweets that sat in front of him. Which one should I have first guys~? He asks Pico and [Y/N], looking up at them.
Pico: Don't care. Choose whatever one is in the middle. He replies bluntly as he's taking [Y/N]'s shirt off, revealing her bra. After throwing her shirt who knows where, Pico picks [Y/N] up from the counter as he goes back to kissing her, walking away from the kitchen and heading to the bathroom while carrying [Y/N].

Keith: Ok! He looks back at the box and picks up a plain looking donut with strawberry frosting and rainbow sprinkles. He takes a bite and immediately falls in LOVE with it. Yo this donut's BUSSING Y'ALL! Funkin' smacking!